Glory 48 NYC- VanNostrand vs Boynazarov

the alcohol kicked in to hard and I fell asleep. how did the tournament go?

I legit thought Thiago Silva was a black guy. :confused:

He's gotta throw more kicks. Working with Mike certainly wont help that...

just lol. what could have been a good fight has ended a few seconds. I didn't expect that.

Sucked but Anvar will return!

Also Rob Thomas fights like he is trained in Glory style kickboxing specifically. Every caught kick has one return strike, then drop the leg. Every clinch goes to one strike then he disengages. It's just weird to see a fighter not struggle with the ruleset.

So the only remotely interesting fight on the card ended in the first round....lmao

So the only remotely interesting fight on the card ended in the first round....lmao

yep. stayed up and paid to stream live pretty much only because of that fight and it ended after a few seconds. the beauty of combat sports i guess...

i slept before the thiago silva fight and only woke up hours after it all ended,that was good :)

4Z7DELr.jpg
Hey jim. My friend wants to online gamble on mma but says you have to use stuff like bitcoin. Do you know a way to do it with just debit or credit or something.

Sorry I couldn't watch live and join the fun in the thread, but there were multiple fight cards on at the same time as Glory 48 Friday evening and I couldn't watch everything simultaneously. As far as I am concerned it turned out to be a very entertaining card with Glory's usual excellent production. Anissa Meksen who I backed heavily looked great in a competitive fight against Tiffany van Soest to become their new women's champion; both UFC veterans won victories that went past the middle of the second round most importantly and the main event ended quickly as predicted. Beautiful knee to the liver by Kevin VanNostrand to stop Anvar Boynazarov in highlight reel fashion in round 1. I knew he had a real chance to win. My handicapping that I posted earlier in the thread paid off handsomely as I won every bet that I made too.

KOKDq8c.jpg

tGNvJPT.jpg

VhOnJab.jpg

If I'd bet thousand bucks on an event, I better be invested as well :eek:

Back