Glory 50 Chicago

I feel like a 3-0 win rate in Sitthichai's favor means the Sitthichai/Marat question has been fairly definitively answered.

Admittedly, Marat keeps winning and does deserve to occupy that #1 contender slot, but its a difficult question. How often can you keep giving a guy a title shot? If he doesn't win this time, do we need to see shot #5, shot #6? Where does the line get drawn, or does it not?
It's sorta boring but what else is there. Marat beats everyone else in Glory and keeping him away from a title fight would just make it absurd if lesser fighters then got to fight Sitti instead.

I feel like its a hard sell, especially being based on a non-Glory win in China that Glory owns no video of and doesn't publicly make reference to in its output.
Glory China does though :p

This is always funny to me how different promotions acknowledge each other, or don't. Sometimes to the point of twisting themselves into knots just to not mention some other promotion by name.

Enfusion = regional scene
Probably my favourite since that has to bug the fuck out of the Enfusion people and Glory has definitely had a couple laughs over that.

Last edited:
Back