Glory 50 Chicago

WAR MAY !!!!!!!!! (sitthichai)

Only ten minutes into the undercard and Sittichai has been introduced as "one of the greatest muay thai fighters of all time". This gone be good.

Wow, how incredible and fucking astonishing, an organization talking up its own fighter. Just amazing. Thank you for this penetrating level of insight into what goes on with these 'promotions'.

who the fuck are these bums? They suck, this is a fucking embarrassment.
Fighters have to get experience somehow. Especially in America, kickboxing cards at a decent venue are few and far between. Nothing wrong with showing this free on YouTube for those that really want to see it. Not to mention it helps sell tickets. Who knows, could be a future contender in there.

he great in this past few year , but GOAT ? nahhhh

Wow, how incredible and fucking astonishing, an organization talking up its own fighter. Just amazing. Thank you for this penetrating level of insight into what goes on with these 'promotions'.
So, you don't think your fighter is good enough to sell on his own merits? Guess you don't think very highly of him. Had to make some shit up instead.

I'd love to watch this live with you gents, but my degenerate ass has even more money on Bellator tonight than I do on Glory so I'm going to have to avoid spoilers and watch in the morning. It kinda kills the fun for me to try to pay attention to two different cards that I am invested in at once even if there is some dead time via commercials in between fights.

what is this smh...

as long as this fights end soon as possible im fine with it,this superfight series card is a test of resilience til the Sitthichai fight

as long as this fights end soon as possible im fine with it,this superfight series card is a test of resilience til the Sitthichai fight

It's not that bad lol, by the way who won the first fight and how in which round? Was in the toilet doing ma thingies

Back