Glory 50 Chicago

Good for Benny but still aint interested in Benny vs rico III. Wouldnt mind to see Benny vs Sadik
i think no one is interested in see them fighting anymore,thats enough,rico already messed him up

i would rather to watch Saddik vs Brestovac or Badr vs Brestovac

i think no one is interested in see them fighting anymore,thats enough,rico already messed him up

i would rather to watch Saddik vs Brestovac or Badr vs Brestovac

Thats a bit hard on Big Benny isnt it? :p let him win over Sadik or brestovac and he should be in line for another shot.

Thats a bit hard on Big Benny isnt it? :p let him win over Sadik or brestovac and he should be in line for another shot.
the problem is that he already defeat Brestovac 3 times

a fight against Saddik would be good, but after that High kick KO over Gerges i think Brestovac deserves to fight a big name

what messed everything up was the guto cut withdraw,Adegbuyi was coming to the revenge and then it happened,he looked amazing tonight and i bet he would beat guto

Anyone got a vod of the sittichai fight? My fightpass sub ran out.

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!

this bald motherfucker refereee retarted ruined another fight,Murthel was hurt but that was early af

its ironic how the worst referees took the most important fights of the glory cards to work in

another fight ruined by an incompetent

Should have waved off after the first KD. Or give him a second count. This was shit...

the rear low kicks prevented Murthel offense,it wasnt making good damage but it was kind of a defensive movement to prevent Murthel wild fight style

also made the right choice on going hard to the body making murthel open himself

one of the most one sided title fights glory ever had,baya made literally near to nothing, but he took well a lot of big body shots,props to him for it
Nah, RvR vs Sittichai 1 was more one sided. Baya at least landed some punches. RvR would habe claimed a win with Bayas performance

Nah, RvR vs Sittichai 1 was more one sided. Baya at least landed some punches. RvR would habe claimed a win with Bayas performance
i think he landed more mid kicks,but i barely saw punches landed by Baya, he offered nothing to sitthichai,just like the first fight with RVR,but for me this one was a bigger beatdown

i think he landed more mid kicks,but i barely saw punches landed by Baya, he offered nothing to sitthichai,just like the first fight with RVR,but for me this one was a bigger beatdown
He definitely landed a few counter punches on Sittichai, but nothing enough to hurt him

Man the sittichai fight was one sided.....What's left for him in Glory? I don't think anyone wants another Marat rematch. Maybe he moves to featherweight? But I guess that would lead to another fight with robin 'forearms of steel' van roosmalen.

Man the sittichai fight was one sided.....What's left for him in Glory? I don't think anyone wants another Marat rematch. Maybe he moves to featherweight? But I guess that would lead to another fight with robin 'forearms of steel' van roosmalen.

Marat is already schedule to fight Stoyan koprivlenski(guy that won the contender LW tournament), who wins this fight get the title shot( Grigorian of course)

no one wants to see this fight anymore but Hemmers gym and marat himself wants it more than everything,of course this fight will happen again and Sitthichai will win unless they rob him by judges decision

i bet after this (if they dont rob sitthichai )they are going to give Elvis Gashi(the american dude that knocked Jauncey), one or two mid lvl fights and a title shot in his hometown.

theres nothing left for Sitthichai in glory´s LW division.

Back