Glory 51 Rotterdam: Badr vs Hesdy II

null

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
eYFdr1l.jpg

they both should had rematched when badr came back in 2011(and faced gregory tony) while Gerges had defeated Ghita at the same time,it would de a legit match with both on top(even with badr 1 year layoff due his love story with that millionare)

Its a good fight,haves history behind it but Gerges just came back of a quick brutal KO loss to brestovac,so it kills a lot of the upcoming fight.

On the other hand analyzing Hesdy last 4 fights(after the brestovac of course)

-Defeated Hron witch is a pretty good win,but it is diminished because Hron was a very late replacement

- Lost a good fight against Adegbuyi

-Got robbed against Guto(even being a shitty innactive fight he won hands down)

- On the Londt Fight Hesdy Clearly won the 1st round,lost the 2nd and had a close 3rd round,at the time i saw Gerges as the winner by rounds 1 and 3 but watched it again twice and i think he only won the 1st round,3rd was close but Londt made a bit more damage.

the ww tournament is decent, Doumbe vs Nabiev is amazing and Jaraya vs Miles Simson is a battle of who gasses first

Simson isnt bad,can take a lot of punishment and some good punch+low kicks combinations and throws the right high kick really well...

Jaraya usually starts go gasses hard after 1,5 rounds and i barely saw a fight that Miles simson isnt gassing hard on the third

if this Jaraya didnt win it by KO and the fight goes to the 3rd round,it is going to be funny,both are going to be half dead in it mark my words.

Last edited:
Looks like Badr hasn't been eating horse meat. He looks smaller.

For those who haven't seen their first bout, here's Badr Hari's trainer Mike Passenier commenting with Todd Grisham while watching footage of the first Badr Hari vs Hesdy Gerges fight from 2010 where Gerges was awarded the It's Showtime heavyweight belt when Badr got DQed for kicking him in the head when Hesdy was down after dominating the fight for more than a round.

Hopefully more odds will follow for the rest of the main fights, but these appear to be the opening lines for the main event on 5Dimes today:

Glory 51 - Heavyweight 3 rounds - Ahoy Rotterdam - Rotterdam, Netherlands Sat 3/3

Hesdy Gerges +250
Badr Hari -350

Not long till March 3rd now..

How do I watch this? I can never figure out how to watch Glory fights.

How do I watch this? I can never figure out how to watch Glory fights.

Depends on what country you are in naturally. The way and times to watch are listed on the fight card above at least for the U.S., which is 1 PM EST on Fight Pass where you need a subscription, then at 3:30 PM EST on ESPN3 online if you have a login from your cable or satellite tv subscription. If you are in certain other countries like say The Netherlands for example, the main card may be on live tv. Elsewhere around the world, it will be an online PPV on Glory.Inplayer.com. Shadess link above breaks it down by country.

Depends on what country you are in naturally. The way and times to watch are listed on the fight card above at least for the U.S., which is 1 PM EST on Fight Pass where you need a subscription, then at 3:30 PM EST on ESPN3 online if you have a login from your cable or satellite tv subscription. If you are in certain other countries like say The Netherlands for example, the main card may be on live tv. Elsewhere around the world, it will be an online PPV on Glory.Inplayer.com. Shadess link above breaks it down by country.

Thanks, I'm in Canada and could never find it listed as a PPV to order.

You probably can but try and see if it lets you buy it or not.

Glory events are in 2 parts and fight pass just has the 1st half.

I think you should be able to watch it from espn3.com in Canada.

Glory 51: Rotterdam
March 3, 2018 - Ahoy Rotterdam
Rotterdam, Netherlands

Glory 51 Main Card - (ESPN3 at 3:30pm ET / 12:30pm PT)

Heavyweight 120 kg

Hesdy Gerges +250
Badr Hari -350

Over 2.5 -135
Under 2.5 -105
-

Welterweight Contender Tournament Semi-Finals

Jimmy Vienot +150
Eyevan Danenberg -190

Over 2.5 -180
Under 2.5 +140
-

Welterweight Contender Tournament Semi-Finals

Alan Scheinson +130
Thongchai Sitsongpeenong -170

Over 2.5 -170
Under 2.5 +130

------------------------

Superfight Series - (UFC Fight Pass at 1pm ET / 10am PT)

Welterweight 77 kg

Alim Nabiev +175
Cedric Doumbe -245

Over 2.5 -190
Under 2.5 +150
-

Featherweight 65 kg

Victor Pinto +100
Massaro Glunder -140

Over 2.5 -210
Under 2.5 +160
------------------------