Glory 53 Lille

That was a strange situation..

edit: he got a warning...

That should be a knockdown, damnit not a warning. Beztati went through the ropes.

This guy is annoying flopping around like a fish all the time.

Last edited:
So 3 judges for Sitti and 2 still for Beztati...if my quick math adds up.

That was a sweat but Sitthichai should get that decision.

Didnt looked impressed by Beztati TBH

Sitthichai headhunted a much taller and with a much bigger reach, that is why he wasnt being abe to do damage...

He should mid kick from the get go,and having an much taller opponent on the ropes is the right place to the crosses and hooks on the body,finishing up with a mid knee or something

that wasnt a smart performance but a win is a win

Todd Grisham will never learn what a knockdown is...

Tyjani should have gotten an 8 count when he was knocked out of the ring though

I still can't believe they warned sittichai for tajani going thru the ropes. If anything Beztati should have gotten a count for taking so long to get up even if you did not want to call the knee a knockdown

I had 49-46
Good fight, didn't expected such a competitive fight in the early rounds, props for the moroccan kid.
I still can't believe they warned sittichai for tajani going thru the ropes. If anything Beztati should have gotten a count for taking so long to get up even if you did not want to call the knee a knockdown
I think it was about the second knee? Am i wrong?

Did they just announce a 50-45 unanimous decision for sittichai? if so that is not what the open scoring was reporting

I had 49-46
Good fight, didn't expected such a competitive fight in the early rounds, props for the moroccan kid.

I think it was about the second knee? Am i wrong?
It looked to me like Sitthichai threw that as Beztati went down so maybe a legal blow. In boxing a little known rule is you get 20 seconds (not 10) to get back in the ring if knocked out of the ring like Bernard Hopkins was in his last fight by Joe Smith Jr..

Didnt looked impressed by Beztati TBH

Sitthichai headhunted a much taller and with a much bigger reach, that is why he wasnt being abe to do damage...

He should mid kick from the get go,and having an much taller opponent on the ropes is the right place to the crosses and hooks on the body,finishing up with a mid knee or something

that wasnt a smart performance but a win is a win
Tyjani was smart going backwards all the time and circling to the left in order to avoid Sittichais strikes. If he tried pushinh forward like most dutch fighters he would have gotten finished

Great night of fights guys. Kicks from hell by Petchpanomrung Kiatmookao, and also massive respect to Jafarhhh Wilsniss... talking about putting in a performance, damn!! Also big kudos for the bantamweight women title fight between Amel Dehby and Anissa Mesken, excellent fight!

Back