Glory 54 Birmingham, June 2

I was very wrong btw, Brestovac does not look tired and he is still dangerous, I didn’t give him enough credit, Rico is still looking dominant but if he is still aggressive there’s always a chance of him being hurt

And I was surprised at Rico being less hesitant than other times

The 2 title fights were good, the rest of the card was a bit meh.

Rico been aggressive the last couple fights.

Yeah he is usually aggressive but patient and methodical, I just felt he was a bit more loose in this one, maybe he felt he had to crowd his opponent to stay away from the big kick, closing range and all that. Either way it was a very good performance but we knew the opponent didn’t stand a chance, not sure who does at this point.

My stream went to a pro wrestling match between a big, fat, black American “wrestler” vs a bunch of little asians or something... wait, its royal rumble, ugh.. wtf

I actually think Rico could be a contender in boxing if he puts his mind into it. it's weird. on one hand he is one of the p4p greats and it would be a major lose for the sport, on the other I feel like his talent is wasted in the current HW kickboxing landscape.

With Rico I Always feel the knock out is there but he doesn't go and get it.

I actually think Rico could be a contender in boxing if he puts his mind into it. it's weird. on one hand he is one of the p4p greats and it would be a major lose for the sport, on the other I feel like his talent is wasted in the current HW kickboxing landscape.

Well that would definitely burry the KB HW division down, but he's got nothing left to prove at this point.

Brestovac got a good chin. Rico hit him hard with some of those uppercuts.

Not the most exciting event. Luckely the next 5 have been anounced :D

Brestovac got a good chin. Rico hit him hard with some of those uppercuts.

Not the most exciting event. Luckely the next 5 have been anounced :D

The one in Amsterdam in a 60.000 seater football stadium should be epic.

The one in Amsterdam in a 60.000 seater football stadium should be epic.

It has to be Rico VS Badr, any other main event will not sell out the place.

But seeing Badr's last performance against Gerges, I don't think he can beat Rico at this moment.

could this be the biggest kickboxing event ever? Tokyo Dome got 55k seats.

could this be the biggest kickboxing event ever? Tokyo Dome got 55k seats.

Amsterdam Arena got 54k for football games, not sure what the capacity for Glory will be. But I thought the K1 got like 65-70k attendance during it's glory days (pun not intended). I doubt they will break that record.

well certainly bigger than anything that happened the last 10 years.

Dont think they will do the whole arena. Remy said when he was fighting there it had 20k people.

Interesting if they can make sittichai vs marat in China

I have been there during the It's Showtime events. They closed half the stadium with curtains. There still were around 20.000 fans though.

Back