Glory 56 Denver Thread

with a bad card like this i also dont blame you to not watch it and catch it later

also we have Rise K-1 Kunlun WLF GOH, Krush,Enfusion, KOK , Tafnet, Acb KB,A1 and many others

Glory is just one of them

JAY HO won, with Jason wilnis TKO´ing Simon Marcus again watching it isnt going to be a waste of time

First two fights were great. I dont need a finish to consider a fight good but I've seen waaay better sparring matches at my local muay thai center than that bs from the last fight. Those guys should not be on fightpass ever again

with a bad card like this i also dont blame you to not watch it and catch it later

also we have Rise K-1 Kunlun WLF GOH, Krush,Enfusion, KOK , Tafnet, Acb KB,A1 and many others

Glory is just one of them
Those other promotions don't even usually get their own thread here on Sherdog though where kickboxing "fans" can bitch and complain non-stop. This is such a niche sport that even on the most trafficked forum in English anyway they barely rate a mention sadly.

JAY HO won, with Jason wilnis TKO´ing Simon Marcus again watching it isnt going to be a waste of time
At least we agree on something finally. I want to see Jason Wilnis KO Simon Marcus again too.

Those other promotions don't even usually get their own thread here on Sherdog though where kickboxing "fans" can bitch and complain non-stop. This is such a niche sport that even on the most trafficked forum in English anyway they barely rate a mention sadly.
As we strive for a mention from sherdog talking about kickboxing hahahahah

man,we dont care if it is a niche sport or not,it 6-100-1000 people watch,we just like and watch,and bitch all we want about it,most of the time is all about irony,everyone like a lot kickboxing-muay thai but there is a life out here too.

we are just here to talk about the sport,making jokes and everything,we dont care about sherdog,UFC forum is full of trolls haters and fanboys,f42 is just a place where we can talk about kickboxing and muay thai...

By the way Kunlun an K-1 are way better than Glory,this card sucks!

As we strive for a mention from sherdog talking about kickboxing hahahahah

man,we dont care if it is a niche sport or not,it 6-100-1000 people watch,we just like and watch,and bitch all we want about it,most of the time is all about irony,everyone like a lot kickboxing-muay thai but there is a life out here too.

we are just here to talk about the sport,making jokes and everything,we dont care about sherdog,UFC forum is full of trolls haters and fanboys,f42 is just a place where we can talk about kickboxing and muay thai...

By the way Kunlun an K-1 are way better than Glory,this card sucks!
Glory has betting odds, that automatically makes it superior to every other kickboxing promotion for me. Kunlun & K-1 would be a lot more interesting if anyone but a tiny fraction of ultra-hardcores cared about them outside their home countries.

Wilnis should trap him and defend the mid kicks with the both gloves,counter the low kicks on he support leg and trap marcus into the ropes,start into the ropes and start the with upstairs combinations reliying with uppercuts and hooks

he let marcus too free in the ring, the mid kicks took the gas of him,the straight punches too.

Marcus fought very well, I'm surprised that went to a split decision. He won every round in my opinion, pretty clearly, with that left high kick, step-in right knee and combos.

Glory has betting odds, that automatically makes it superior to every other kickboxing promotion for me. Kunlun & K-1 would be a lot more interesting if anyone but a tiny fraction of ultra-hardcores cared about them outside their home countries.
glory only haves betting odds because it haves a surface of contact in US,it isnt superior because of it.

well,no one here is obligated to watchother kickboxing promotions,we rather to watch better events because we like stacked cards,matchups,they are way better than Glory in a lot of events,Glory have A class events too,especially when it is outside the US.

This forum haves his 6-8 current users but it is a good thing,there is a lot happening on Europe-Asia so the sport always delivers for the fan

Main card started on ESPN2 here in the U.S..

Great performance from glunder. Didn't realize it was a Mike's Gym fighter - makes sense. He fights like one.

Taranaki was way overmatched there against Glunder, was lucky to go the distance.

Glory will improve as they absorb more kickboxing organizations just like the ufc bought out the other mma organizations. Muay thai is the same way. Just a matter of time.

Glory will improve as they absorb more kickboxing organizations just like the ufc bought out the other mma organizations. Muay thai is the same way. Just a matter of time.
I don't really see that happening. None of other kickboxing promotions are even a factor in the North American market or on tv. Glory has been doing well on their own and signing talent for fights as appropriate. It's not like the MMA business of the mid-2000s. They don't need to try to put other organizations out of business or sign a bunch of fighters to exclusive contracts to dominate. They can co-exist in different parts of the world in such a niche sport.

Back