Glory 56 Vakhitov vs Ilunga II

I'm on Marcus. If this was a 5 rounder this would be a different story, but I think a 3 rounder favors Marcus and I see him getting the decision victory here. Wilnis is often a slow starter and I think on volume alone Marcus will win at least 2 of the 3 rounds. If Wilnis doesn't get the KO or at least a KD, which might give him an extra round, I really don't see him winning a decision here.

From a fans perspective I wish this would be a 5 rounder, because this is one hell of a fight and I would like to see the Dutch man win, but under these circumstances I'm pretty big on Marcus between -114 & +115.
Marcus wins by decision as I expected, nice win here:
Schermafbeelding 2018-08-11 om 05.36.51.png
Hopefully the Adamchuk fight will go over 2.5, but I will see that when I wake up in the morning.

Great performance by Marcus. I thought he stymied Wilnis with good footwork and using his left high kick, step-in right knee and combos. Shouldn't have been a split. He won all three rounds in my opinion. Congrats Karmello.

Great performance by Marcus. I thought he stymied Wilnis with good footwork and using his left high kick, step-in right knee and combos. Shouldn't have been a split. He won all three rounds in my opinion. Congrats Karmello.
Thanks, should have been unanimous for sure.

Ok I'm going to stay awake a little longer till after the Adamchuck fight and if that one goes over 2.5, I'll throw a half unit or so on Ilunga, he's at +775 now.

Good luck with the rest of your bets!

Woow Glunder is on fire, head kicks from left and right, love it!

I throw 0,2u on Ilunga @+775 for the heck of it!

That might be one of the most dodgy decisions I have ever seen in my life and I feel dirty for collecting, but I'll take it nonetheless.

rORSFFA.jpg

That might be one of the most dodgy decisions I have ever seen in my life and I feel dirty for collecting, but I'll take it nonetheless.

rORSFFA.jpg

Questionable decision for sure, but she was the right side regardless. Congrats.

Yeah I thought Meksen clearly won. I was watching with the sound off too.

Vakhitov lost all 5 rounds.

Anybody who bet on Ilunga deserves their money back.

Lame, that time the challenger Ilunga deserved the decision and he didn't get it. At least it was somewhat close or debatable unlike the ladies fight.

Yeah I thought Meksen clearly won. I was watching with the sound off too.

Vakhitov lost all 5 rounds.
I probably shouldn't care, but it will always puzzle me to know that there are people who watch with the sound off. Like, why the hell would you ever do that? I would never in a million years do that any more than I would listen without the video or cover one eye and watch using only one eye or try to watch through a thin plastic bag draped over my head.

I'm not that used to kickboxing scoring but that co-main seemed like a complete robbery. Won some money on it so not complaining but shit, thought it was clear 5 rounds for Meksen

Also the split in Marcus/Wilnis shocked me, forward movement seems to be highly rewarded

God give and god takes, won a robbery and lost one

Last edited:
Schermafbeelding 2018-08-11 om 13.39.34.png
Fall asleep before Ilunga started and from what I'm reading I spared me some frustation.

I probably shouldn't care, but it will always puzzle me to know that there are people who watch with the sound off. Like, why the hell would you ever do that? I would never in a million years do that any more than I would listen without the video or cover one eye and watch using only one eye or try to watch through a thin plastic bag draped over my head.
I never do this live, but sometimes when I'm watching tape, I watch without sound and have some music on. The commentary can be really annoying or biased at times.

I had people over and the fight was on in the background with the sound off.

Probably the worst decision I have ever witnessed in my life in the ladies title fight, but I was the benefactor of the robbery, so I'll take that dirty money to make a 1.97 unit profit for the card.

Glory 56 Results
Risk $2,240.15

Artem Vakhitov/Danyo Ilunga Under 3½ (+120) $50.00 for $60.00= -$50.00
Artem Vakhitov/Danyo Ilunga Under 3½ (+110) $40.15 for $44.17= -$40.15

Jady Menezes (+1075) vs Anissa Meksen $50.00 for $537.50= $537.50

Serhiy Adamchuk (-350) vs Anvar Boynazarov $700.00 for $200.00= $200.00
Serhiy Adamchuk (-410) vs Anvar Boynazarov $205.00 for $50.00= $50.00
Serhiy Adamchuk/Anvar Boynazarov Over 2½ (-245) $245.00 for $100.00= $100.00
Serhiy Adamchuk/Anvar Boynazarov Over 2½ (-250) $250.00 for $100.00= $100.00

Jason Wilnis (-115) vs Simon Marcus $57.50 for $50.00= -$57.50
Jason Wilnis (-120) vs Simon Marcus $60.00 for $50.00= -$60.00
Jason Wilnis (-120) vs Simon Marcus $60.00 for $50.00= -$60.00