Broadcast

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
b-2-696x696.jpg

Sitthichai vs. Marat Grigorian Scheduled for Fourth Meeting
at GLORY 57 Shenzhen on Saturday, Aug. 25

BeFunky-collage-1.jpg

*Yawn* Didn't sitthichai already show that he beats this dude's ass 9/10 times?

*Yawn* Didn't sitthichai already show that he beats this dude's ass 9/10 times?

True but, he is on a 7 fight win streak with a win over superbon (winning the kunlun max 2017 tournement).

He might lost 3 times allready, he deserves a title shot.

True but, he is on a 7 fight win streak with a win over superbon (winning the kunlun max 2017 tournement).

He might lost 3 times allready, he deserves a title shot.
In Glory he beat Antonio Gomez, Anton Petrov and Li Xiu since his loss to Sittichai. Why not make him fight Tyjani Beztati, Josh Jauncey, Stoyan Koprivlenski or Elvis Gashi before giving him a title shot? Marat vs Sittichai is getting boring and these guys should also be given a chance for a title shot, if they can beat Marat.

In Glory he beat Antonio Gomez, Anton Petrov and Li Xiu since his loss to Sittichai. Why not make him fight Tyjani Beztati, Josh Jauncey, Stoyan Koprivlenski or Elvis Gashi before giving him a title shot? Marat vs Sittichai is getting boring and these guys should also be given a chance for a title shot, if they can beat Marat.
But do they fight for hemmers gym?

Just joking imo he deserves a shot.

i wouldnt be complaining if glory had a good LW division,but since the division sucks lets see this fight again :)

i wouldnt be complaining if glory had a good LW division,but since the division sucks lets see this fight again :)

Apart from maybe FW and WW there aren't many divisions more exciting than LW. LHW is kinda dead since Saki and Spong retired from Kickboxing, HW has been cleaned up by Rico with no big prospects in sight, and MM is pretty stale as well.

LW used to be the best division in Glory IMO when Ristie, Petrosyan, RvR, Kiria, Kraus, Dzhabar, Sato, Pinca, Kem etc. were all fighting in it.

Might as well give Gashi a shot. If Marat loses that as well, he's forever done to get the title.

Apart from maybe FW and WW there aren't many divisions more exciting than LW. LHW is kinda dead since Saki and Spong retired from Kickboxing, HW has been cleaned up by Rico with no big prospects in sight, and MM is pretty stale as well.

LW used to be the best division in Glory IMO when Ristie, Petrosyan, RvR, Kiria, Kraus, Dzhabar, Sato, Pinca, Kem etc. were all fighting in it.
Yeah man those first couple of years were pretty monster for lightweight.

Marat is not the "thai slayer" for nothing. Glory aiming for that definitive 1/10.
Me to. Let's shake up the division. Sadly, Sittichai seems to be able to neutralize him with his left leg, Yod too. But with that power their is always that chance.

The problem is they probably can't beat Marat. I think he's stuck in that #2 position.

buy sitthichai to move up, everybody get new chance agian :p

Last edited:
IMO Marat won all three fights and was clearly robbed! BIGGEST HREE ROBBERIES IN FIGHTING HISTORTY ARE ALL THREE MARAT VS. SITTHICHAI FIGHTS. Marat will win this fight again and show the world how he rocks.

LW is not as strong as it once was but it's still one of the better divisions. Sittichai just can't be touched he might be the best in glory period, a guy with his skills would probably rule any other division in glory too.

IMO Marat won all three fights and was clearly robbed! BIGGEST HREE ROBBERIES IN FIGHTING HISTORTY ARE ALL THREE MARAT VS. SITTHICHAI FIGHTS. Marat will win this fight again and show the world how he rocks.
Lol! just like rvr! You crazy dutch people view fights thru some strange dimension where punching gloves and missing low kicks scores over clean punches and body kicks. Marat could not even beat sittichai when sittichai had a strained groin and straight up out boxed Marat in their second glory fight

I seem to have a false memory of Sittichai KOing Marat with knees to the body in one of their fights. Apparently all 3 fights were decisions.

Back