Glory 58 Chicago: Adegbuyi vs. Wilnis II & Pereira vs. Marcus II (September 14)

They'll get that head kick knockout on SportsCenter. Troy Jones looking great for the final vs Mike Lemaire.

Booo. Should have been Jones vs that guy Lemaire beat.

Maybe I just watch too much mt but when a guy has balance that bad it just feels like he lost to me.

I noticed Glory no longer has that big black bar at the bottom of the screen anymore. I'm taking full credit, just like when K-1 finally scaled down the giant graphics on the screen.

Morning! 6 AM in Romania, thanks a lot for the stream. It"s unbelievable we have 4 Digi Sport channels, and they are so dumb! It"s appearing in the list of tomorrow with LIVE on Digi 1. Can you believe that? I don"t know what the fuck has just happened, it"s the first time when they are so amateurs and it"s Adegbuyi"s fight.

Anvar Boynazarov def. Bailey Sugden via unanimous decision (told you it's very competitive)

Morning! 6 AM in Romania, thanks a lot for the stream. It"s unbelievable we have 4 Digi Sport channels, and they are so dumb! It"s appearing in the list of tomorrow with LIVE on Digi 1. Can you believe that? I don"t know what the fuck has just happened, it"s the first time when they are so amateurs and it"s Adegbuyi"s fight.

Anvar Boynazarov def. Bailey Sugden via unanimous decision (told you it's very competitive)
Was a split decision. The right man won.

I just hope our Benny takes it, there are rumors Glory are finally coming to Romania. Jahfarr added some knocking power, so I am afraid. Even though in my opinion I will be surprised if Adegbuyi doesn"t look much better than in their last fight. Or Jahfarr worse.

What a bad fight from Abraham, I will be surprised if he takes it. Ugliest bout ever!

Surely didn"t worth the main card.

Boyd by split, Valtellini has thought Abraham has won

Boyd pulls the upset, much to my wallet's pleasure. He won round 3 clearly for me compared to the other closer rounds.

Adegbuyi very slick so far, giving him a lot of trouble with the leg kicks and even very strong punches

Adegbuyi great knees also, and after the spinning back fist Wilnis has been counted for the 2nd time!

Adegbuyi embarrassed him, Wilnis has nothing anymore for him. And Rico fighting Guto at Amsterdam, ahahaa..

UD

Pereira vs. Marcus next

Last edited:
Adegbuyi embarrassed him, Wilnis has nothing anymore for him. And Rico fighting Guto at Amsterdam, ahahaa..

UD

Pereira vs. Marcus next
Benny won dominantly, but that first knockdown was kind of dubious and Benny looked to be slowing down at the end of round 3. In a five round fight he might have had some challenges from Jahfarr in round 4 & 5. Good win for him though.

I think the 1st KO was legit though but the level of broadcast is very poor. Why not so many replays, who is filming now?

Glory events are also way too short these days. Although here at Chicago we got two main events.

I don"t think Adegbuyi pushed a lot in third. Why risking...

I am sure now that in 10 rounds of sparring Benny schools him in the most and even knocks him out.

Tonight Adegbuyi has looked as slick as against Zhuravlev when he had Panaite as coach. But he is also a lot more experienced today.

The replay even on the second knock down, has been even poorer.

Back