Glory 59: Amsterdam Verhoeven vs Inocente (9/29/18)

null

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Gzn1cUK.jpg

the prelims of this card are better than 90% US glory cards in the SFS and main card non-relevant bouts

Last edited:
Great card, glory is spoiling dutch fans (not complainting)

Solid fight card, it's been years since they release such a solid stacked card.

I honestly believe that this is the best card Glory has ever put together. So many great match-ups. Everything. The prelims, super fights, the main card... there's so much depth in quality and talent here. Fingerlicking good.

Inocente's only chance is to knock Rico out in the first two rounds, after that it will be all Rico. Ofcourse Rico knows this too, and will be very conservative those first two rounds. Rico will weather the early rounds and make Inocente gas in the second part of the fight with his pace and activity. I can see a 4th or 5th round KO for Rico in this fight.

Also.. Benny got robbed vs Inocente.

The most intense beef between fighters with Groenhart and Jaraya in Glory's history? It's on like donkey kong. Somebody's ego is going to get crushed. It's going to be fireworks of epic proportions.

Last edited:
I honestly believe that this is the best card Glory has ever put together. So many great match-ups. Everything. The prelims, super fights, the main card... there's so much depth in quality and talent here. Fingerlicking good.
It's a solid card, one of the better in recent times, but not even close to being the best. Dude... Guto Inocente is fighting for the title. That alone disqualifies it.

looking forward to see Pet.

It's a solid card, one of the better in recent times, but not even close to being the best. Dude... Guto Inocente is fighting for the title. That alone disqualifies it.

The only cards that maybe come close from the top of my head, are Last Man standing and Glory 13. Still, this card is much more exciting and stacked than both those two editions.

Inocente's only chance is to knock Rico out in the first two rounds, after that it will be all Rico. Ofcourse Rico knows this too, and will be very conservative those first two rounds. Rico will weather the early rounds and make Inocente gas in the second part of the fight with his pace and activity. I can see a 4th or 5th round KO for Rico in this fight.

Also.. Benny got robbed vs Inocente.
Guto said he focused a lot on cardio in his training camp at the press conference as seen in the video I posted above and he looks in fantastic shape on his Instagram. He seems to be taking this title opportunity very seriously. I think he'll have more gas in this fight than you would expect from looking at his older bouts. Guto won me a lot of money when he upset Adegbuyi and I'm not completely counting him out against Rico here.

Guto said he focused a lot on cardio in his training camp at the press conference as seen in the video I posted above and he looks in fantastic shape on his Instagram. He seems to be taking this title opportunity very seriously. I think he'll have more gas in this fight than you would expect from looking at his older bouts. Guto won me a lot of money when he upset Adegbuyi and I'm not completely counting him out against Rico here.

Having enough cardio to go through 3 rounds without dying is different to going 5 rounds with Rico. Rico puts on a pace that most current KB HW's struggle to follow and they end up gassing out way before the end. Innocente is not really known for good cardio for a start, I foresee him gassing out after 2 or 3 rounds (if the fight gets that far), and then Rico dominating a gassed out Innocente. Nothing we haven't seen before really.

Back