Glory 59 Verhoeven vs Inocente

I'm big on Beztati also and small on the under 2½ at nice odds.

I'm contemplating a bet on Marshall or the under 1.5 for that fight. Ben Sadik was so out of shape last fight and he came in even heavier this time. I think he will start fast and get the first round KO or lose.

I actually might bet Marshall and the under 1.5. Three out of Marshalls last four fights ended in the 1st as well

Last edited:
I'm contemplating a bet on Marshall or the under 1.5 for that fight. Ben Sadik was so out of shape last fight and he came in even heavier this time. I think he will start fast and get the first round KO or lose.

I actually might bet Marshall and the under 1.5. Three out of Marshalls last four fights ended in the 1st as well
I'm on Marshall and the over 1½. Late stoppage or decision.

I'm on Marshall and the over 1½. Late stoppage or decision.
For Marshall I think a decision or maybe a late stoppage yeah, but I think if Ben Sadik wins it'll be by a quick KO, so Marshall ML and the u1.5 as a hedge can be good I guess. Still havent decided though

Can't decide so I pass on the next fight, will probably regret it but really can't decide. Want to bet Marshal, but I have a feeling he gets KO'd, so I;m just going to watch and chill

Hedged off most of my Roosmalen action, this is going to be a really hard fight to win

I'm letting mine ride, especially with Amsterdam bias.
I still have some action on him, but €290 was a bit to much for me. I hedged so I only have €150 on him now

I started of with a Zoug + Roosmalen parlay but since that got ruined and I wanna chase some dog action I bet $140 on Petch +175

I think this time Roosmalen really needs to win this fight, I dont think 'they are going to give him the decision otherwise

Fuck I knew I should've switched sides instead of hedging a bit, should listen to my gut more FFS

It looks so silly when the ringcard girls needs a hand to help them stay stable when they awkardly walks down the steps because they have too tight dresses and high heels

I started of with a Zoug + Roosmalen parlay but since that got ruined and I wanna chase some dog action I bet $140 on Petch +175
Nice one man! I feel so stupid because of the last 2 fights, my feeling was right on, but I didn't act on it. Ooooh well it's one of those days for me I guess. At least I did hedge a bit and probably shouldn't complain because I've been on a roll for months.

Can still make profit this event though, have the over 2.5 next and Rico in a double with Groenhart

Back