Glory 61 Sitthichai vs Jauncey (11/02/18)

null

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
zF6NWsh.jpg

I think this is good for a US card.

-Sittichai will take the win again.
-Meksen will reclaim what is hers to begin with.
-Was impressed by Dennis vs Pavelov so i think he will KO Camozzi in round 1.
-And its do or die for scheinson.
-Glunder will lose by being inconsistent.
- Ten Pow is given a W to make him more legit.

Thats how i think glory 61 will go

-Sittichai will take the win again.
-Meksen will reclaim what is hers to begin with.
-Was impressed by Dennis vs Pavelov so i think he will KO Camozzi in round 1.
-Glunder will lose by being inconsistent.
- Ten Pow is given a W to make him more legit.

Thats how i think glory 61 will go
I also think that it's a good card and 100% agree with your handicapping of the main card & most notable SFS bouts.

About Scheinson, i dont agree. He is managed by Nick Hemmers. He can lose 10 times and still being matched at GLORY.

Last edited:
About Scheinson, i dont agree. He is managed by Nick Hemmers. He can lose 10 times and still being matched at GLORY.
I know ☹️

Offtopic:
To give another opinion about Hemmers. I dont understand why Cor is spokesman about matchmaking. I know what he did with golden glory and how he was there from the first moment. But his english sucks and he is terrible in hyping fights. Dana White might be a ahole but he knows what he is doing. (Most of the times) Just saying

I know ☹️

Offtopic:
To give another opinion about Hemmers. I dont understand why Cor is spokesman about matchmaking. I know what he did with golden glory and how he was there from the first moment. But his english sucks and he is terrible in hyping fights. Dana White might be a ahole but he knows what he is doing. (Most of the times) Just saying

Ramon Daalders' english is even worse. Still the Dutch are the most articulated in english on the continent. Can't do an event in France without an interpreter. And I don't think you can put the responsibility of hyping the fights solely with Cor. It's the responsibility of the entire organisation, INCLUDING the fighters. Also the local media plays an important role. I think the hype created for fights in Holland isn't bad at all. But then again, I think Holland is the only country where kickboxers appear on late night shows.

Can they remove the women from the main cards?
I think Meksen is legit. So she has all the right to be on the main card.

Also 6 prelim fights, not complainting but it seems a bit much. Will these be on YouTube?

I think Meksen is legit. So she has all the right to be on the main card.

Also 6 prelim fights, not complainting but it seems a bit much. Will these be on YouTube?
Yes, prelims are on YouTube as well as their Pluto.tv channel.

Normally Sittichai should stop him, but I wouldn"t mind to see a surprise. In my opinion Jauncey is not worth yet to fight for the title. But he is North American where many events take place.

Marcus is done so they need somebody.

Back