Glory 61 Sitthichai vs Jauncey (11/02/18)

Sitthichai is straight up to KO this time (as he said)

Jauncey is screwed heheh, he got a lots of humble pie scince Elvis Gashi upset

talked too much bs in the past about that he was "robbed" against Petro and Sitthichai,time to pay <GOT4>

Sitthichai lied,no knockout, not a fan anymore.

Did he just pretend like he was going to kick him on the ground?

That "knockdown" was terrible, as soon as I saw Miragliotta I knew he would fuck something up.

Jady got robbed. She was about to make a comeback.

I really think Nichols should have gotten at least one of the first two rounds over the Thai girl and then win this fight with a 10-9 third round. Was surprised two judges gave the Thai round 1 & 2 even with her kicks landing vs Ashley's forward pressure and punches.
I agree it was rather bizarre. Ashley should have also gone after it a bit more in the first round, that round was either fighters for the taking.

One of the worst knockdown calls I've ever seen against Jauncey.

not that it affected anything but it was ridiculous.

Didn't watch the event, because it was live very late in The Netherlands, but re watching it now. Just wanted to say 2 things. Massaro was definitely holding too much and both were warned the first time and the second time he even said last time or something in that way. The problem was he could have warned him a third time before he gave the point down lol. It came out of nowhere.

And something about Boyd, I think we are sleeping on this guy. First time I saw him fight was at W5 and he was very good and after that I saw him I think 2 time more at Glory or so. Just watching 1 minute into his fight now and very good skills. He could just be the American that Glory desperately wants.

Would be funny to see you old schoolers lose your minds if a former middle of the pack UFC fighter like Camozzi won the belt though so maybe I'll start rooting for him again, lol.
It wouldn't shock us. The sport is a shell of its former self...

This card was wack. Could barely hold my attention. The main event that I was looking forward to was just OK.

KvN - Glunder should have gone to a 4th round. But i didnt see glunder winning that. So ppl saying glunder got robbed are WRONG :p

KvN - Glunder should have gone to a 4th round. But i didnt see glunder winning that. So ppl saying glunder got robbed are WRONG :p

Was this:
10 9 Kevin
8 10 Massaro
10 9 Kevin, but with the point deduction he won. I also dont know how he should won that, would be an extra round. I also kinda agree with the point deduction, but the ref should handle it better next time.

Was this:
10 9 Kevin
8 10 Massaro
10 9 Kevin, but with the point deduction he won. I also dont know how he should won that, would be an extra round. I also kinda agree with the point deduction, but the ref should handle it better next time.
Point deductions thing became an issue since levin vs marcus.

Imo the Ref should break up the fighters and then warn them in person before deducting points. Just saying no holding is not enough.

It wouldn't shock us. The sport is a shell of its former self...

This card was wack. Could barely hold my attention. The main event that I was looking forward to was just OK.

Not that I disagree, but can you expand on how the sport is a shell of what it used to be? I started getting into Kickboxing more heavily in 2014 - 2015, so I have seen some changes, but probably not much compared to more longtime fans.

Finally. Was looking for it everywhere.

Was impressed with Jauncey. He did better than expected and overall a fun fight. Thought it would of been boring since @Snubnoze707 called it OK but was better than some of Sittichai's other fights. Glory need to sign some new fighters. If not then sittichai should move to Onefc whenever his contract is over.

Edit: that knockdown call was ridiculous.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back