Glory 61 Sitthichai vs Jauncey (11/02/18)

Finally. Was looking for it everywhere.

Was impressed with Jauncey. He did better than expected and overall a fun fight. Thought it would of been boring since @Snubnoze707 called it OK but was better than some of Sittichai's other fights. Glory need to sign some new fighters. If not then sittichai should move to Onefc whenever his contract is over.

Edit: that knockdown call was ridiculous.
well Jauncey always produces fun fights winning or losing.

There´s still Elvis Gashi to merk in US and Liu Xu(glory 57 all chinese qualification tournament winner) in china

none of them are near to Sitthichai´s level but who cares,the glory LW division is weak apart from like 3-4 guys so i wouldnt mind to see Sitthichai defending his title against the guys above and destroying them.

As long as it isnt Grigorian again im fine,i think he would break the record of being 0-5 against a guy on notable hand to hand combat sports matchups(Hiroya is 0-4 against Noiri, JLB 0-4 against Schilt, Maurice Smith is 0-4 against Aerts), at least would break a record if it happens...

Last edited:
''he would break the record of being 0-5 against a guy on notable hand to hand combat sports matchups(Hiroya is 0-4 against Noiri, JLB 0-4 against Schilt, Maurice Smith is 0-4 against Aerts), at least would break a record if it happens...''

I kinda like that, let's make it happen IF Grigorians beat everyone. He nééds to beat like 5-8 guys in his division for the fifth fight. Or some other crazy tournament outside Glory. Also definitely needs to win from that Ukrainian guy from Mikes Gym....he lost fair and square from him... can't have a fifth fight if you didn't atleast beat him which makes it 1-1 still, so maybe two times so no one can shit on glory for making them fight 5 times.

Back