Glory 62 Rotterdam: Heavyweight Tournament

Very bad replays, Ben Saddik looked to have broken arm. Then Adegbuyi looked to have broken nose?
Adegbuyi looked to have been sliding down the ropes just like he did against Rico last time.

Better fighter won, I don"t understand the tactics of Adegbuyi though, he didn"t use leg kicks especially the high kick. He didn"t see Ben Saddik broke his hand? Plus he should have survived for one round and a half to win the fight.

Will Ben Saddik remove his gloves? Because his gloves might be filled with something.
<Lmaoo>

We've been over this. The gloves are inspected before the fight and the tape is signed, then the signature is checked before the fight begins...

I think Benny broke his nose too, otherwise he wouldn"t have received so many shots without doing nothing.

Saddik is going to the rico rematch with a very high moral, he totally messed up Adegbuyi.

also scary how many straigh lefts he landed,very acurate out of his usual stance,he usually only turns to southpaw to mid-high kick(his powerful leg)

thats a interesting strategy to do against Verhoeven during the fight.

<Lmaoo>

We've been over this. The gloves are inspected before the fight and the tape is signed, then the signature is checked before the fight begins...
In the Netherlands? Why should I trust that? It"s not the US. Ben Saddik never really to hit that monstrous. Badr"s punches are nothing. And trust me Adegbuyi also hits hard, he was nicknamed The Hammer before.

Saddik is going to the rico rematch with a very high moral, he totally messed up Adegbuyi.

also scary how many straigh lefts he landed,very acurate out of his usual stance,he usually only turns to southpaw to mid-high kick(his powerful leg)

thats a interesting strategy to do against Verhoeven during the fight.
I think Jamal broke his nose. Wasn"t Rico counted in the first round against Ben Saddik too?

In the Netherlands? Why should I trust that? It"s not the US. Ben Saddik never really to hit that monstrous. Badr"s punches are nothing. And trust me Adegbuyi also hits hard, he was nicknamed The Hammer before.
And after this fight we may as well just name him The Nail.

That was an epic Glory tournament. What a card. Very entertaining. Just enough time for me to eat and then go ham on UFC 231 in an hour or so.

So:

#1 Rico, #2 Ben Saddik, #3 Adegbuyi. Glory should make a more expensive tournament with them + Badr. I would pay even 150 euros for that.

Ben Saddik had cancer? Not Wilnis? He is improving like crazy now, if you don"t survive for 1 round and a half you can be out. He is just 28 years old.

Saddik yeah, Wilnis had some blood clot in his lungs or w/e.

from the first two left crosses Adegbuyi was already getting out of his legs,he really stunned him make him didnt answer well with head movement or circling it

Adegbuyi and pretty much no one expected Ben Saddik fight this way,it were single very accurate powerful crosses out of his stance, beautiful to watch.

I dont think he is going to beat rico but watching it made me hyped for their triology

Wasn't the greatest tournament lineup but that was still pretty good and more meaningful than random 4-man's.

Maybe they could do one at 70kg next. Sitti has nobody to really fight either similarly to Rico. Just keep doing these in that kind of divisions.

This tournament was predictable yet worked out to be entertaining.

Going back to @Mafanofe taking issue with the fighters not getting more rest. I think in theory I agree, but I've also heard fighters complain about getting too cold between the fights and having to warm back up. Too much of a break can take them out of the zone. It would be interesting to hear from these participants how they felt not having as much rest time affected them.

Back