Glory FW

I think Koya never fought on 65kg,the biggest weight he used to fight was 63kg on the K-1 63 kg tournaments and in some of his Krush fights

Petpanomrung will prove his place by beating Ezbiri

its a shame that he got robbed twice against huge names,he would be a legit top 5-7 if he wasnt

so how does Adamchuk lose to Chikadze, who lost to Matt Embree?

It sounds weird but you cant look at fighting like that. just because I beat you, doesnt mean I can beat a guy you have lost too.

It sounds weird but you cant look at fighting like that. just because I beat you, doesnt mean I can beat a guy you have lost too.
At the time Matt Embree was considered an unknown mid-tier farang. I was just trying to make a point that Adamchuk and Gabriel Varga weren't all that great as some people claimed. I believe Adamchuk was either the Glory champ or ranked #1 or #2 at the time. They are both good for sure but time has shown that they're not top 5.

And i'm guessing Petchtanong, Ilias Bulaid and QJL are too big for 65 kg nowadays? If they can make weight they're in that list for sure

Qiu Jianliang, Wei Rui and Yang Zhuo are more or less the same weight and height, being QJL the shorter man. He just won the Glory of the heroes 65KG 4 men tournament last december against Dylan Salvador.

Bulaid also fought in the KLF 65KG tournament last year, dropped by injury

Was 66kg :) probably just to suit the few bigger guys a bit better.

At the time Matt Embree was considered an unknown mid-tier farang. I was just trying to make a point that Adamchuk and Gabriel Varga weren't all that great as some people claimed. I believe Adamchuk was either the Glory champ or ranked #1 or #2 at the time. They are both good for sure but time has shown that they're not top 5.

lol yeah i didnt realize it was such a old post till afterwards

What happened to Matt Embree? I read he pulled out from Glory 43 because of injury and he hasn't fought since then

Ya I was also disappointed Embree didn't stick around. He seemed talented and told that story of how he would take a bus an hour each way just to train at a kickboxing gym. He definitely had a lot of potential considering his performances. Im not all that surprised though, countless guys start making a name for themselves before running out of money and becoming a carpenter or something.

I've heard from a fellow Canadian friend @j123 that Matt Embree went through wars at the gym and that took its toll on his body, once again highlighting the fact that going hard at the gym isn't always the best approach for longevity.

I dunno what embree is up too but I will say he is a great fighter. He beat kevin ross and i saw him fight RVR live and he did very well despite loosing. Is he running his own gym now? Also are you guys following Gabriel Vargas youtube? I saw a video he was speaking about Glory and he was saying that glory has not resigned many fighters over purse discrepencies, himself included.

He lost me when he said he'd beat Saenchai

Can you believe they wanted to pay him only 2000 wtf! Varga is my favorite KB. I think he could give a good fight KB rules. Saenchai is still unbeatable though.

He lost me when he said he'd beat Saenchai
Saenchai is the classic example of MT skills not always translating into KB. He has losses to guys a lot less accomplished than Varga.

Saenchai is the classic example of MT skills not always translating into KB. He has losses to guys a lot less accomplished than Varga.
Ya and those fights were within weeks of having lost in the stadiums too. I don't think you can read too much into those fights from a technical perspective.

Back