Glory: Last Man Standing (PPV) 10pm ET/7pm PT/3am UK (PBP) DISCUSSION

If Glory put on a PPV on the same night as a UFC PPV I'd take the Glory PPV. MMA is getting so stale and boring anymore. The UFCs roster is completely loaded with a bunch of play it safe point fighters and wall-and-stallers. But in the Glory PPV it seemed everyone was looking for the finish! The level of striking was also leaps and bounds better than anything we'd see in MMA.

I'm lucky to not to have to pay for either living in the UK but I probably would have bought this Glory PPV for say

Ghiță was robbed last night, clearly! Fuck you Glory!!

I don't think De Bonte/No D tellini was a robbery first 2 rounds weren't definitive for either and Joe was probably landing more 3rd had the kd.

Just bcse DeBonte finished stronger doesn't take away from the first 3 rounds.

Bazooka has horrible defense and will have issues against any top fighter.

I don't think De Bonte/No D tellini was a robbery first 2 rounds weren't definitive for either and Joe was probably landing more 3rd had the kd.

Just bcse DeBonte finished stronger doesn't take away from the first 3 rounds.

Bazooka has horrible defense and will have issues against any top fighter.

Honestly I think it was the right decision...

10-9
10-9
10-8
8-10
9-10

The only round I'd say that wasn't a pretty easy call with the first but Valtellini's lowkicks did seem like enough to me. In the 2nd I think he both outworked De Bonte and landed the better punches. Really De Bonte should have done more in the last round considering Valtellini wasn't fully recovered but just seemed to be looking for the same knee again, with some success admittedly but the opening was there to unload more.

Schilling KO marcus

i need to see that, not that i hate marcuse, but before this i think he cannot be defeated. and he beat Schilling twice !!!!

10-9
10-9
10-8
8-10
9-10

The only round I'd say that wasn't a pretty easy call with the first but Valtellini's lowkicks did seem like enough to me. In the 2nd I think he both outworked De Bonte and landed the better punches. Really De Bonte should have done more in the last round considering Valtellini wasn't fully recovered but just seemed to be looking for the same knee again, with some success admittedly but the opening was there to unload more.
Had it the same way. De Bonte finishing strong gave the impression that he won but Valtelini had those first 3 rounds.

10-9
10-9
10-8
8-10
9-10

I got the same impression. But even I thought it was somewhat of a robbery watching it live being that De Bonte had finished stronger. Funny how you can completely forget what happened in the first round or two after a fighter has a solid performance in the last rounds.

I got the same impression. But even I thought it was somewhat of a robbery watching it live being that De Bonte had finished stronger. Funny how you can completely forget what happened in the first round or two after a fighter has a solid performance in the last rounds.

That's a common occurrence in combat sports it seems....The guy who finishes stronger is automatically "robbed" (according to the fans) even if he clearly lost on a round by round basis by giving up alot of early rounds....

Mathematically speaking Valtellini won fair and square....But had it gone 1 more round De Bonte would have probably TKO'ed him....

I wouldn't mind a rematch......It was a great fight aswell...

I would love to see Holzken vs De Bonte and the winner of that fight gets Valtellini.

Nieky shouldn't have to fight anyone for the title imo, he KO'd the current champion in his last fight.

Nieky shouldn't have to fight anyone for the title imo, he KO'd the current champion in his last fight.

I know but i would love to see that fight, maybe in a tournament setting.

Because Holzken lost to Ouzni and De Bonte won against Ouzni.

Dirty intention by Barrett? Or accident?

1964980_491829454283587_2771315126101648208_n.jpg

^^^

Bwahahahaha, yes Barrett did that on purpose so he could get a huge ass hematoma on his head.

Oh wow, seriously .........................

Back