Glory Reported payouts?

Guess you'd have to ask the local athletic commission, think they have to give the figures if asked. If that even applies to kickboxing? Nobody just ever does it. Maybe someone did for the early shows not sure, only ever remember seeing payouts for the Dynamite show.

Guess you'd have to ask the local athletic commission, think they have to give the figures if asked. If that even applies to kickboxing? Nobody just ever does it. Maybe someone did for the early shows not sure, only ever remember seeing payouts for the Dynamite show.

dunno if they release the numbers also,but for next event i am going to ask somewhere

Kickboxing purses historically are not reported as Boxing and MMA,especially nowadays,but it would be cool do to look at these numbers

i am going to ask it when the next event reach us

if im not mistaken the sports events who happens on california can be checked if you ask it for their comission(only media probably)

dunno how it works in the rest of states and world

Well Glory 43 took place in NY, and their athletic commissions don't require public salary disclosure.

Well Glory 43 took place in NY, and their athletic commissions don't require public salary disclosure.
Was thinking of emailing them, you saved me a few minutes thanks!

i remembered that Boynarazov purse was 300 fucking dollars to face Adamchuk,it was pretty shocking to me

dunno if they release the numbers also,but for next event i am going to ask somewhere
Looks like Illinois/Chicago, where next Glory is, doesn't release them either.

Could maybe get them for the LA one held last January. Go ask 'em!

i remembered that Boynarazov purse was 300 fucking dollars to face Adamchuk,it was pretty shocking to me
Hahaha, and people were laughing about Superkombat and 2000, although they also had 30k for Moroșanu for example.

They're probably making use of the same tax construction K-1 used for their US events. Back in golden days of K-1, the reported pay for Bonjasky in a US event was something like $5K. Everyone knew that was BS.

They're probably making use of the same tax construction K-1 used for their US events. Back in golden days of K-1, the reported pay for Bonjasky in a US event was something like $5K. Everyone knew that was BS.

dunno because all the other payouts looked right like cavalari earning 30k for a title fight

i can ask Chibin when i see him tonite...i know his request is minimum 10k i think...was kinda drunk when we talked about pay lol

i can ask Chibin when i see him tonite...i know his request is minimum 10k i think...was kinda drunk when we talked about pay lol
do it bro,it would be cool

will update next week...didn't get to see him last nite

Nothing,i think they just ignored me...

saw Chibin friday and asked him, but he didn't really wanna talk about it so i didn't push it.

it was definitely less than when he was in K1...that i know for sure.

well they finally answered me!

"Thank you for you Inquiry I will need more info from you on what year and date for this show please."

just told them about the event,i think they will release it :)

Back