Glory Reported payouts?

So here we are my friends :)

well so i am compromised to report all payouts of glory future events on california ;)

Attachments

• Glory 1-20-2017 Payouts (1).pdf
    347 KB · Views: 160
Wow, those purses are shockingly low. The lowest level UFC fighters nowadays get an absolute minimum of $10k to fight and $10k to win plus at least $2500 I believe from Reebok.

Wow, those purses are shockingly low. The lowest level UFC fighters nowadays get an absolute minimum of $10k to fight and $10k to win plus at least $2500 I believe from Reebok.

really?sounds a lot but they also fight way less then kb...

those are not the real numbers the guys with names from Europe are getting. In order to avoid paying taxes usually the majority of what they get paid is under a personal services or appearance agreement and not provided to the athletic commission. Now most of the Americans or lower to mid level fighters are usually only getting what is disclosed to the commission.

Giga knocked out Pinto and got less than 2k lol Some UFC guys who get 100x that act like they're slaves.

LOL! @ those purses.

Ouch. Hope these numbers are low to avoid taxes.

i'm starting a gofound me.

this poor guys got nothing because all the $$ goes to sittichai...:rolleyes:

Wow that is fucking depressing.

I hope the numbers are MUCH MUCH higher and under the table.

either that's wrong or kickboxers have the biggest integrity towards their craft not to switch into mma.

that's just sad.

So here we are my friends :)

well so i am compromised to report all payouts of glory future events on california ;)
Do you remember any of the actual numbers or rough. I can't open the file

Actually these numbers are pretty accurate and actually pretty high compared to what an average A-class fighter makes here in Holland.

I know some low level fighters that make more than some of those guys... can't be accurate

I know some low level fighters that make more than some of those guys... can't be accurate
as some guys said before i also think that the official pay is low to avoid taxes and they probably get paid under the table.

Here in the UK, for a low level nobody crowd in some shit hole town, you might get £100.
But, you might make £5+ per ticket. If you have 200 people that know you (say, if you are a local 'ardman), then that's £1100.

If you are the same said 'ardman, trying your craft in Glory when nobody is basing it on ticket sales, but rather, name recognition, then you can't claim much more than a show money until you are well established. Unless you go around knocking fools out and making bonuses. Then, you might rely on some sponsors.

Typically, kickboxing is lower paid than boxing or MMA. But, at 3 x 3 minutes, the lowest output physically of any of the three big combat sports, you can't expect much else.

And then, you must consider that full time kickboxers, typically will fight up to 6+ times per year.
Thai boxers, maybe double that or more. So, it is about accumulation of status.

Back