Glory Reported payouts?

I was talking to an aussie heavyweight who i wont name in the gym last month. He said he was fielding gfc dubai offers that were 50% above glory. Kunlun on av. Are 30% above glory as a rule of thumb. Glory has a rep. Of been very professional with travel, hotels etc thou.

Depends a lot. Glory probably isn't going to pay the most for "some" Australian as there isn't really a big Australian name or an absolute top level fighter at the moment or when GFC was still around. Glory can pay more for some, Kunlun for some others and GFC isn't paying anyone :)

what about enfusion? and Thai fight?

Glory breaks payment into two parts. As an example, if your purse is $5,000, $2,500 is purse and 2,500 is rights to name and likeness. Only the "purse" portion is reported to the athletic commission. This was our experience in Chicago just a few months.

i got no answer for my requesting e-mail and i am not being able to access the California athetic comission til today so i sent a new e-mail to a new address

and here we are

Attachments

• 3-31-18 Glory Pay outs.pdf
    846.1 KB · Views: 74
So Zhuravlev got paid less than 3 times the money his opponent did make. Interesting.

and here we are
Once again, most of these reported payouts are shockingly low. No wonder kickboxers like Israel Adesanya already made his way to the UFC and even current Glory middleweight champion Alex Pereira is intending to compete on an episode of Dana White's Tuesday Night Contenders Series this summer to try to get a big win and earn a UFC contract.

what about enfusion? and Thai fight?

Thai fight if you get more than 1500 usd for fight versus an avatar you a lucky guy <45>

For Glory payout i confirm what some members says before, is not the real purse, but just for paying low taxes in US, i think only chinese event pay the equivalent purse or sometimes more than Glory

ADONBILIVIT!!!

Im pretty pretty sure that they will get paid more then this one way or another.
I dont think a guy like van Roosmalen would get out there for anything less then 30k

Well, Buakaw is still getting paid like 30-40k per fight despite being the most popular MT fighter of all time.

Well, Buakaw is still getting paid like 30-40k per fight despite being the most popular MT fighter of all time.
im sure he gets paid 2,5-3x this value just for normal fights

Back