GLORY Returns to Rotterdam with Eight-Man Heavyweight Tournament

DrCCVTCUUAAW1W1.jpg

https://www.vechtsportinfo.nl/nieuw...l-in-film-stoppen-met-kickboksen-fake-nieuws/

<Moves>

I think the tournament could be a championship one? According to Kris Dekker:

Rico Verhoeven tells AD he has put kickboxing on the back burner, for now, to solely focus on becoming a successful actor. "I do not want to combine sports and acting anymore. For the time being, I'm only focused on movies."

Rico is stupid if he doesn"t leave kickboxing for a while. Moroșanu got 30-50k each time for a lot of TV projects in Romania, and Andrei Stoica was also following him with very nice fees. Let Adegbuyi, Ben Saddik and Wilnis, fight a bit for the belt, maybe also Ghiță. And then Verhoeven can return to Glory to steal their championship. With 200k maybe in his pocket and popularity.

Raul Cătinaș is also back and I would totally sign him for Glory. Feed him first with the Americans, then other second tier guys.

I think the tournament could be a championship one? According to Kris Dekker:

Rico Verhoeven tells AD he has put kickboxing on the back burner, for now, to solely focus on becoming a successful actor. "I do not want to combine sports and acting anymore. For the time being, I'm only focused on movies."
He was just posting parts of an article that Rico came out and denied after it published that he was no longer making Kickboxing a priority. He's not going anywhere that's fake nieuws bro.

Baya vs Marat and Beztati vs Koprivlenski should be good. Bayas sparring partners always talking about how he hits hard, but to me his punches seem a bit slow. I think Marat will win comfortably

He was just posting parts of an article that Rico came out and denied after it published that he was no longer making Kickboxing a priority. He's not going anywhere that's fake nieuws bro.

You got that wrong, Rico never came out to deny anything. It's just the guy from vechtsportinfo.nl who read Rico's tweet, that's where he got this information from. However Rico did an interview after that tweet with the AD. And the AD is a serious newspaper in Holland, and NU.nl is a serious news site. So who to believe? A serious newspaper or some small obscure martial art site? I honestly don't know. Guess we'll have to wait untill Rico makes a public statement.

And the AD is a serious newspaper in Holland, and NU.nl is a serious news site. So who to believe?
Maybe Rico, because it was in his IG Story posts that he took a screen shot of the AD newspaper article and said "Fake news from an ignorant dutch reporter #stupid"

He also says "Kickboxing still focus no. 1"

That's directly from Rico...

The obscure martial arts site was just riposting Rico's Instagram posts, they weren't the source...

Yes you're right. Rico posted again on IG after the AD interview, and called the interview fake news himself. Should've read the entire story on vechtsportinfo.nl before opening my mouth. My bad.

Did Zach Mwekassa retire? Thought he'd be a part of this.

I really miss the man known for bombs and drama. From being bitten by a deadly poisonous snake to fleeing a volcanic eruption to haven armed rebels with ak47's try to take him hostage and force him to become a solider. Zach Mwekassa is the real worlds most interesting man!

They also protect Ben Saddik and Wilnis big, or are giving them a lot of chances. The matchmaking is Dutch! AND ADEGBUYI, who earned his chance by winning fucking 2 contender tournaments, will probably crack at some moment. Losing the 2nd place in the world and even the title chance. Because Hermmers does what he wants.

Really shame on this, Glory!

If I would be Adegbuyi, I would enter the tournament but just if I have a title shot assured.
I think Ben Saddik should got a rematch he rocked Rico third fight and he atleast has a built in rivalry he can catch rico hopefully they do Hadri two in mean time Rico needs rivalries like Ben Saddik and Hari put hari and Rico as main event

Even better
He would have had no chance against Andrei Stoica or Cozmanca. He had no legs. But he was American and that was enough. Of Congolese... Nowadays it"s enough to be Frenchie to be in Glory, and especially Dutch!

The only 2 matchmakers are Dutch, and Andurand is French. Did you know Zinedine Hameur-Lain was knocked out by the two Stoicas in R1 and R2?

Or do you know Andrei and Bogdan Stoica knocked Fred Sikking of the Netherlands, ranked #5 in the world in FIRST ROUND? Sikking knocked Michael Duut out.

Like a fly... Both Sikking and Hameur-Lain!

BUT BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT DUTCH, THEY FED THE WOLVES WITH THEM. When Ilunga met Andrei, he was number 1 in the world coming out after the It"s Showtime title. While Wayne Barrett was ranked #2. And honestly the much younger brothers didn"t look worse than them, just unexperienced. In the case of Bogdan, it would have easily gone on decision but got injured (head butt) and risked it.

Dutch heavyweights and light-heavyweights are not better than the Romanians: Ghita, Adegbuyi, Catinas, Morosanu, Andrei Stoica, Bogdan Stoica, Sebastian Cozmanca, etc.

For example Raul Catinas is spectacular but Glory wants bums like Inocente. I am pretty much more convinced Tavares and others have nothing over.

Hemmers and the other one, what do they do? They only promote their gyms. And trust me there also non-Romanian fighters who would deserve to be in Glory. Like El Bouni for example. Fabio Kwasi didn"t get a single fight in Glory.

Snubnoze, your knowledges seem to be odd or just Muay Thai? Because most of the light/heavyweight fighters who are now in the top 10 rankings fought in Romania. Or who were in the past 2-3 years. Adegbuyi, Londt, Brestovac, Kryklia, Zhuravlev, Bugaenko, El Bouni, Kwasi, Belgaroui, Jorge Loren, etc. Just from the current top, not to add also Stoics and others. Verhoeven also had 3 fights in Romania. Bouzidi also fought in Local Kombat but let"s say he was no discovered.

Put Raul Catinas to beat some bums in Glory and he will rise up big the ratings. Bring youngsters and care about them, not just care about the Dutchies. How many chances got the Wilnis bros, Ben Saddik, even RvR, surely Groenhart, Duut, Ilunga and others? Even the Grigorians, the same.

In Glory, the protegees of Hemmers aka the Dutchies, the Americans and even the Frenchies recently because of Andurand get chances. The others, only if they penetrate or if they signed good contracts in order not to be fed to the wolves. So what"s so special in giving a contender to a top fighter, a Dutchie? When there are 4-5 that can threaten the Dutchie. Best example was RvR. Maybe the French-board doesn"t know anything about kickboxing. Kyshenko is still not in Glory, and even for Sittichai they want legacy when we have Petrosyan and Buakaw outside. Anyway, Sittichai is really deserveful not like Princey Boy Verhoeven who lost to a Ghita that couldn"t leg kick because of injury. And at the rematch, he was severely punished only by leg kicks.

Glory is a Dutch promotion, period. Noiri at least isn"t in Glory, not talking about the so many light Chinese now. And the Americans and the Frenchies have no value.

So if you have a fight in Romania then Romania can claim you when you have success? What kind of sense does that make?

@Broadcast you need to calm down with this nationalistic, borderline racist bullshit. You already went on a homophobic tirade recently. Get it together...

Last edited:
You don't even have to fight in Romania. Peraira is an SK talent for life having once fought on ~Superkombat in Brazil don't forget.

Back