Glove advice

Due to a lucky break in the financial department some Winnings are now in my price range which weight and model would you recommend for bag and mitt work?

Speaking of preference, I really like the Triumph United Death Adders for the heavy bag. They're one of the few pairs that have lasted on the heavy bag.

I'm tempted to cut open the glove because I want to see what the hell they did on the inside, but it is a solid glove. And it's not terribly expensive, either. Especially if you buy during black friday.

Due to a lucky break in the financial department some Winnings are now in my price range which weight and model would you recommend for bag and mitt work?

I've been fortunate enough to use 10, 12, and 16oz winnings. For bag and mitts my favorite is the 10 oz pro fight glove by far. Easily the most comfortable glove I've ever used and it lasted a very very long time. I only use the 16 oz for sparring.

Another user mentioned the TU death adders. I also own a pair and think they're a great glove for all around training. Very protective and at the $50 sale price they were an absolute steal.

I've been fortunate enough to use 10, 12, and 16oz winnings. For bag and mitts my favorite is the 10 oz pro fight glove by far. Easily the most comfortable glove I've ever used and it lasted a very very long time. I only use the 16 oz for sparring.

Another user mentioned the TU death adders. I also own a pair and think they're a great glove for all around training. Very protective and at the $50 sale price they were an absolute steal.
Took the plunge today and ordered some 12oz winnings to hopefully look after my hands for the foreseeable future.

Took the plunge today and ordered some 12oz winnings to hopefully look after my hands for the foreseeable future.

Sweet, don't think you'll be disappointed at all. Where did you buy from and what color?

Top King are great gloves, i also have Boon but prefer Top King. Used Twins in my younger days and they are decent but not a good wrist protection. I highly recommend Top King or Boon gloves.

Back