Glover Texeira Injured and out of UFC Sao Paulo

"injury"

Right...

He is gonna be all like, "Dana, I dun got hurt and can't do the fight." And Dana will be all, "Okay, don't send us any documentation or nothing."

And that is how you pull off a great and clever prank. Good thing we figured it out!

giphy.gif

LHW is so SHALLOW, literally can't think of a fight that makes sense for Manuwa.

Bring in Blachowicz, LMFAO.
Latifi needs a fight.

Bring in Khalil Rountree that's a better fight anyway
Can’t do it in Brazil though..

Magny vs Oliveira main event in coming

Or Thiago Santos vs Manuwa would be the best option for a replacement

Glover is old as shit with insane mileage. This was Liddells punching bag. Not surprising that hes breaking down.

Expect him to call DC out on twitter in about 2 hours, that seems to be the trend in this division.

Glover is old as shit with insane mileage. This was Liddells punching bag. Not surprising that hes breaking down.

I’m pretty sure Liddell was Glover’s punching bag.

Glover still has a great chin, Liddell gets knocked out by a gust of wind at their respective ages.

I feel like some of these guys pull out just so they can say longer that they are UFC fighters cuz they know their time is almost done.

That's a killer for a guy getting up there in age and trying to mount a last stand. He may want to think about hanging them up if this shoulder injury has any severity to it.

Can’t do it in Brazil though..

Magny vs Oliveira main event in coming

Or Thiago Santos vs Manuwa would be the best option for a replacement
Meh. I really don't think it matters but you could be right. Brazil is definitely all about their countrymen but they know enough about the sport to simply appreciate a good fight I would think.

Thiago Santos or Romero would be great. But I would like to see the fight moved to 229.

Let Magny vs Cowboy Oliveira main event. Oliveira has always put on great performances & Magny has headlined before.

Too bad Blachowicz is already scheduled. We could’ve had the rubber match everyone’s been dying to see.

Back