Gloves for gf

Robocok

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Need pics of GF to make a recommendation.

As I'm not from the US I'm unsure what your local cheap brands would be called. You might be able to get some cheapish Everlast gloves, though RDX isn't the worst brand on the market it's far from great.

I honestly recommend the Venum Elite. If the budget is within that range. They are very light weight with sharp colors, which could appear to her. I just think they are great gloves for whoever that doesn't hit hard and the main goal is fitness. Protective enough while being light, the last thing a fitness person would want are gloves that weigh them down and become a burden, the Elite are opposite of that.

Apologise for the grammar and phrasing. cba to spend time rewriting my points. lol

I wouldn't recommend the RDX, even though they are easy to get and quite cheap. From my experience they just weight a ton to what the gloves weight actually say, plus they take some hard work to break them in.

----

If your budget is even higher, or your gf actually want to get into fighting, go with Thai brand.

----

If you just want to get her as a gift/motivation, you can also consider going custom, which make it extra special.

I honestly recommend the Venum Elite. If the budget is within that range. They are very light weight with sharp colors, which could appear to her. I just think they are great gloves for whoever that doesn't hit hard and the main goal is fitness. Protective enough while being light, the last thing a fitness person would want are gloves that weigh them down and become a burden, the Elite are opposite of that.

Apologise for the grammar and phrasing. cba to spend time rewriting my points. lol

I wouldn't recommend the RDX, even though they are easy to get and quite cheap. From my experience they just weight a ton to what the gloves weight actually say, plus they take some hard work to break them in.

----

If your budget is even higher, or your gf actually want to get into fighting, go with Thai brand.

----

If you just want to get her as a gift/motivation, you can also consider going custom, which make it extra special.
How many oz for small girl?

Depends on how hard she is likely to hit. Maybe 12oz to be safe?

Why not have her use the gym's gloves for a bit until she sticks to it for a while?

Back