GMO babies, modifying DNA.....

I say fuck it lets do it.

Also, the second the Chinese can do this they will be doing this.

To think we could've prevented TS.

I just read an article a couple days ago about how scientists and industry experts severely underestimated the actual damage done during genome editing using CRISPR.

What some ethics committee thinks is moral in the future is irrelevant if they can't get the science down now.

Can't wait for the genetically modified UFC division, real freak show fights..

When, or if, we actually do start genetically modifying fetuses we will truly deserve our eventual extinction.

its funny that they list the main motivation behind all of this as being in pursuit of eliminating genetic diseases , its like they are saying: "we will go to the ends of the earth and beyond to find an expensive way to fix these problems!!!"
without mentioning that
A)the vast majority of genetic diseases are not inheritable in the way we think they are
B)figuring out what is causing these genetic mutations in people((exposure to toxic chemicals))would be alot easier and cheaper, but....they already know that and are not in the least bit interested in eliminating the causes because they put the causes there to begin with

as to the subject itself, it might be that alot of good can come from that, might be that its not something we're suppose to tamper with...but either way....the solutions to our health problems worldwide arent looking ahead but looking behind....and cleaning up some of these steaming piles of shit they have littered the road with, thats what stinks

I can only recommend it.
I mean as an Aryan nature has done the superiority modifying for me.
But for all you guys I think having it done in a lap is probably the best you can do.

There are some defective/recessive genes that lead to major health problems later on in life, and I am okay with editing those out. Tampering with physical appearance is where it gets a bit much.

We will win the World Cup by any means necessary .
j_niclson.gif

On the aesthetic front: this will lead to people trying to design kids to look more like Northern Euros, especially in Asia where they will choose the mutation associated with lighter skin. Eventually some will go for sharper features also.

People will also try to engineer the smartest babies they can. China will lead in this front, cause they are ruthlessly Darwinian.

its funny that they list the main motivation behind all of this as being in pursuit of eliminating genetic diseases , its like they are saying: "we will go to the ends of the earth and beyond to find an expensive way to fix these problems!!!"
without mentioning that
A)the vast majority of genetic diseases are not inheritable in the way we think they are
B)figuring out what is causing these genetic mutations in people((exposure to toxic chemicals))would be alot easier and cheaper, but....they already know that and are not in the least bit interested in eliminating the causes because they put the causes there to begin with

as to the subject itself, it might be that alot of good can come from that, might be that its not something we're suppose to tamper with...but either way....the solutions to our health problems worldwide arent looking ahead but looking behind....and cleaning up some of these steaming piles of shit they have littered the road with, thats what stinks
Same with GMO plants. Problem isn't that crops don't yield enough, it's top soil depletion, erosion and desertification along with wasting food.

I don't even know what his response will be but I'll bet itll make you wish you never asked the question. :D

Nah I like his responses. I always find them entertaining. Prolly nephilim stuff.

Back