"Go back to your country"

Glad the man is ok. Senseless and shameful crime. Expect more of this across the spectrum. The US is a social pressure cooker more so than ever right now.

Pretty weird that the party of #GoBackHome is sad that someone took it upon themselves to try and send someone back home
its almost as if this is all entirely made up by you.

It's fairly common knowledge that there is racial tension between blacks and hispanics in southern California, LA in particular.
Sorry, TDS victims, this looks like an example of good old fashioned racism, nothing more or less.

Not really. We don't like seeing old men get beat with bricks, regardless of the circumstances.
You tried, though.
A few incidents when Trump was campaigning put a lie to this, Trump even offered to pay legal bills(he didn't)

Pretty weird that the party of #GoBackHome is sad that someone took it upon themselves to try and send someone back home

He was actually going back home that weekend, the assault put a stop to that ironically.

We know he didn't die, but did he tap to strikes?
Naw, I think he was sea level and still pretty game. She just wont get in guard then pulled a foreign object.

Could have been worse, she could have Jones'd him in the eyes then teeped him in the knees before taking him down.

It's fairly common knowledge that there is racial tension between blacks and hispanics in southern California, LA in particular.
Sorry, TDS victims, this looks like an example of good old fashioned racism, nothing more or less.

Especially in historically black neighborhoods like Compton where immigrants have moved in and dominated these old neighborhoods.

Hell, 92 and took a right asswhooping and still less fragile than Cain or Kabob.

LOL i waited days to make this thread to see if someone would take the initiative, and the moment i post *boom*, here it is.
have you seen this one;

edit; better version:

This story almost trended until the media found out the attacker was a black woman

Crazy bitch obviously got ran out of her old hood by some el salvadorans.

Glad the man is ok. Senseless and shameful crime. Expect more of this across the spectrum. The US is a social pressure cooker more so than ever right now.

I know Republicans are so sensitive.

I hope they get locked up for a very long time.

i personally think we could use even more hot latina chicks and taco shops, just saying

have you seen this one;

edit; better version:

Unfortunately the news woman is misinformed since the LE officer adheres to an escalation of force. The officer can’t just go up to the guy and club him in the head with a baton for harsh language. It does not work like that. Who knows the reason why the officer was passive in the background, he might have been waiting for the moment the woman becomes assaulted to intervene. He was more passive than I would have been in the same situation but that could be due to his own history, I would have to know more details than to pass judgment. I am not one to go off on hypothetical “what if’s” yet by what actually happens.

Back