Go-to cheat meals

Bloodhy

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
What's your guys go-to cheat meals after several weeks of healthy eating? For me, it's a burger, a poutine and a pint of beer. That meal is so manly it adds 10 points to your T levels. Except if you order a light beer, in which case, get out of this thread.

I think calling it a "cheat meal" eliminates whatever points you were hoping the poutine added to your T levels.

Pizza. Like an entire chicago style deep dish pizza

Jesus Christ ts. Literally entered thread to write burger and poutine

I think we're soul matea

chips, pizza, p00n

and mostly alcohol, have a slight problem there.

about to order an extra cheese, extra greasy NY style pizza myself

Dominos man

Every fucking time

I ain't got no troubles with gaining weight I struggle to put it on (well I'm slowly reaching my goal), so there is no such thing as cheat meal <Moves> Ik some of the stuff mentioned above has close to none nutritional value but well I eat at least once a week in some fast food joint or maybe twice. But still, I try to eat healthy as much as possible I know it's not all about weight it's about feeling good and being healthy.

spaghetti and meatballs or fried rice. I have found ways to make most traditional unhealthy meals still taste good and not blow your diet. I have a work around for the 2 i mentioned but they aren't as good.

I ain't got no troubles with gaining weight I struggle to put it on (well I'm slowly reaching my goal), so there is no such thing as cheat meal <Moves> Ik some of the stuff mentioned above has close to none nutritional value but well I eat at least once a week in some fast food joint or maybe twice. But still, I try to eat healthy as much as possible I know it's not all about weight it's about feeling good and being healthy.

"Close to none nutritional value"........

What are they?

Air pie and wind sausages?

Or are they cut outs of food from magazines?

"Close to none nutritional value"........

What are they?

Air pie and wind sausages?

Or are they cut outs of food from magazines?
<{gspressed}>
Yeah, air man or magazines cutouts if that's the way you go. You don't need to be smart to realize you'll get more benefits from steak than McDonald's burgers either you workout or not. I don't consider such meals as spaghetti with meatballs as a cheat-mean, I'm talking about junk food.

Pizza/poutine and vodka.
Also have a russian water problem.
Dat ruskie water, I dunno what's inside that makes it special. I hear it could be a potato blend.

I live in the U.K. Mate, what do you want me to do?
Hop on a plane to Chicago or NY

Don't bother, they are both overrated. In fact CHicago deep dish is kind of gross of gross and mostly gluttony.

I've lived in NYC and I never understood the over-hyping. The standard is high for getting a slice - no doubt -- but it's not something out of this world.

The concept of a cheat meal is terrible and the idea of a cheat day is just stupid. it fucks up your blood sugar and messes with your mind. A moderate amount of something like ice cream is fine but downing an entire pizza once a week is just retarded and probably a sign of low discipline and multiple poor life decisions.

Back