GOAT of all GOAT lists

I'll put the drama-free GSP at the top of my list thank you.

Gsp fought mostly against lw n one dimensional fighters

If you discredit jones, then gsp doesn’t belong in top 10

Serra and Sherk had more fights at WW than LW and Penn was a WW champion before fighting GSP.

Decent list ts, but I would remove jones from the top

Him being suspended in his prime hiets his legacy

1a/1b anderson/fedor (simply on another level in their prime

3. Jones (right behind them. If he comes back wins the title defends 3 more times or moves to hw n wins gold there he’s up there with elites)

4. Gsp (great all around fighter. Ducking, greasing, retiring in his prime n not being able to finish fights hurt his legacy)

5. Aldo/dc (if dc beats stipe he probably takes no.4 spot)

Basically just that list with the addition of like Cruz and maybe like werdum

Serra and Sherk had more fights at WW than LW and Penn was a WW champion before fighting GSP.

N vitor mostly fought as a hw/lhw n was lhw champ

Chael probably has same amount of fights as lhw as he does as mw. N he beat shogun

3. Jones (right behind them. If he comes back wins the title defends 3 more times or moves to hw n wins gold there he’s up there with elites)

4. Gsp (great all around fighter. Ducking, greasing, retiring in his prime n not being able to finish fights hurt his legacy)

Agreed on all points.

Sherdog is like the movie groundhog day.
tenor.gif

1: Silva//Fedor/Jones - ( Dead even in my book, these 3 make up the GOAT). NOONE has done the stuff that these 3 have done in the ring/cage. Literally noone.

2. D.C. - Unbeatable aside from Jones, Routinely fighting guys much bigger than him
3. GSP - Great fighter, amazing work ethic, great strategist
4.Aldo - Literally unbeatable for a looooong time
5. MM - Great fighter, extraordinary amount of finishes for his weight class
I actually agree

Dont hurt yer brain, ts.

N vitor mostly fought as a hw/lhw n was lhw champ

Chael probably has same amount of fights as lhw as he does as mw. N he beat shogun

Nope, Chael fought most his career at MW. Vitor is like an even split between MW and LHW/HW maybe a couple more there. But the main difference being that at the TIME Jones fought them they were competing in the MW division exclusively. They were fully transitioned locked in MWs.
At the TIME GSP fought Sherk and Serra they were competing in the WW division not competing at LW and stepped up on short notice to fight at WW. And Penn was actually competing at MW when he came down to fight GSP at WW.

You put Silva first without mentionning the fact that he tested positive twice.

You also put Jones up there, again, not mentionning that he tested positive twice, is an eye poker and probably one of the dirtiest fighters ever.

But you accuse GSP of ducking and greasing.

LOL what a fckin retard.

Your opinion is invalid.

How bad does your life have to be to make another one of these threads......seriously?

How delusional are you?
same as everyone else, kid.
(S)He has his (hers) reasons same as you do.
Why do you think you can dictate what matters to anyone when selecting GOAT? what makes YOU the expert?

1: Silva//Fedor/Jones - ( Dead even in my book, these 3 make up the GOAT). NOONE has done the stuff that these 3 have done in the ring/cage. Literally noone.

2. D.C. - Unbeatable aside from Jones, Routinely fighting guys much bigger than him
6. Khabib Nurmagomedov - Would be higher but needs to fight for a longer time
7. Dominick Cruz
8. Fabricio Werdum
9. Cain Velasquez
10. Matt Hughes

You forgot to put this guy.... somewhere in TOP 1 maybe?

AR-303219689.jpg

same as everyone else, kid.
(S)He has his (hers) reasons same as you do.
Why do you think you can dictate what matters to anyone when selecting GOAT? what makes YOU the expert?
Because certain choices are ridiculous and make no sense, kid.

If I said Ngannou was the GOAT, would I be right because it's my opinion?

There are contenders that can be debated as number one, depending on opinion, but it's out of a select few. Anything else just doesn't make sense.

NOPE. GOAT mass produced engine was the Honda Civic Type R motor.

1.6 liter, 180 hp. Highest output per liter of any factory mass produced motor.

Edit, it may be the S2000 motor. 2 liters, 240 HP

Try Kawasaki ZX-14R <1.4 liters and 200 whp

6. Khabib Nurmagomedov - Would be higher but needs to fight for a longer time
7. Dominick Cruz
8. Fabricio Werdum
9. Cain Velasquez
10. Matt Hughes

This list is very good, except Anderson should be grouped in #3 with gsp and what in the fuck is Matt Hughes doing on there?

Nope, Chael fought most his career at MW. Vitor is like an even split between MW and LHW/HW maybe a couple more there. But the main difference being that at the TIME Jones fought them they were competing in the MW division exclusively. They were fully transitioned locked in MWs.
At the TIME GSP fought Sherk and Serra they were competing in the WW division not competing at LW and stepped up on short notice to fight at WW. And Penn was actually competing at MW when he came down to fight GSP at WW.

Chael started n ended his career as a lhw/hw. He fought as a mw cause he was huge weight cutter. For the jones fight he was as big as 240.

Vitor fought only 3 times as mw before jones fight.

As for penn he was lw champ moving up to face gsp

Back