GOAT's return: Sledgehammer arms, Thick traps, Boulder-like shoulders and Tree Trunk legs

Status
Not open for further replies.

RawkyMarciano

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
2rpxvsm.jpg

5b7ifn.jpg

24ms2fd.jpg

2e4l07c.jpg

2wfpy7n.png

2nsuma1.jpg

50gkz9.jpg

3520oyr.jpg

2rduvcl.jpg

t9ebzm.jpg

zn2b94.jpg

Epitome of functional muscular artillery attained through devoted and motivated training akin to his prime days!

GOAT.

Last edited:
Fedor is the GOAT and that’s all there is to it.

You may not like it

But this is what peak performance looks like

Fedor is the GOAT and that’s all there is to it.
Although I still rank Jones as the p4p Goat I am impressed with Fedor after making quick work of Mir(I bet on Fedor) he has to beat some better fighters to recapture goat status.

So funny everyone was focused on his belly......like that's what he uses to fight lol

Fedors arms legs and shoulders were clearly pumped but standing next to a horse meat diet Mir ppl wanted to troll.......

Suck it bitches lol 240lb fedya startched a 261 ubermir.

Last edited:
So funny everyone was focused on his belly......like that's what he uses to fight lol

Fedors arms legs and shoulders were clearly pumped but standing next to a horse meat diet Mir ppl wanted to troll.......

Suck it bitches lol 240lb fedya started a 261 ubermir.
I had been saying it all week. Negative nancies and haters had the audacity to call Fedor obese and out of shape after the weigh ins. Lmfao. A bunch of cock-eyed clowns.

Frank may have looked more lean in the weigh ins, but come fight night it was Murr who looked fat compared to a powerful looking Fedor.

Oh the irony and karma!

War GOAT!

Fedor has always been fat.
And his chin is gone... If Sonnen manages to knock him out i will die laughing, even though i shouldn't do that.

He looked the same in the mitrione fight and i don't mean that in a bad way just stating facts. He comes to brawl now and it works for him more than it doesn't but he leaves his chin there to get tagged too.

He looked the same in the mitrione fight and i don't mean that in a bad way just stating facts. He comes to brawl now and it works for him more than it doesn't but he leaves his chin there to get tagged too.
Nope. Wrong. Fedor looks in better shape this fight and the results only support it further.

Nope. Wrong. Fedor looks in better shape this fight and the results only support it further.

Not really. Basically the same thing happened only mitrione has better recovery than mir. In both fights fedor got hurt and his opponent got hurt but mirs easier to finish these days than mitrione and that caused fedor to be flatlined. Fedor can absolutely beat mitrione in a rematch but thats like a 50/50 fight.

Not really. Basically the same thing happened only mitrione has better recovery than mir. In both fights fedor got hurt and his opponent got hurt but mirs easier to finish these days than mitrione and that caused fedor to be flatlined. Fedor can absolutely beat mitrione in a rematch but thats like a 50/50 fight.
I was clearly talking about physique. And in the rematch, with the current fire that Fedor has rekindled, he will steamroll through Mitrione.

I was clearly talking about physique. And in the rematch, with the current fire that Fedor has rekindled, he steamrolled through Mitrione.

I dont recall a rematch and his physique looks the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back