GOAT's return: Sledgehammer arms, Thick traps, Boulder-like shoulders and Tree Trunk legs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fedor has always been fat.
And his chin is gone... If Sonnen manages to knock him out i will die laughing, even though i shouldn't do that.

Considering he dropped Anderson, it really wouldn’t be surprising. Fedor has been rocked in three of his last three.

Considering he dropped Anderson, it really wouldn’t be surprising. Fedor has been rocked in three of his last three.
Yeah it wouldn't be surprising to an imbecile lol.

Fedor timbers Chael into retirement in round 1.

Stop creating shit threads. P4p one the least intelligent posters on this board.

Stop creating shit threads. P4p one the least intelligent posters on this board.
Go snort some cocaine, break traffic laws, and inject steroids into your butt to hide the innate cowardice inextricably engrained within you. Jon Steroids Jones is history and will always be recognized as a cheating cowardly joke.

Fedor = GOAT

Go snort some cocaine, break traffic laws, and inject steroids into your butt to hide the innate cowardice inextricably engrained within you. Jon Steroids Jones is history.

Fedor = GOAT

Yes because I am Jon Jones you motherfucking idiot lmao. Room temp iq rawky. 2-7 in last 9 and hasn’t won a fight in 3 years Mir.

You live vicariously through your steroiding hero. I bet you're on suicide watch. Dw. You and Bones will both meet in the lowest level of hell as hypocrites. Here's something for you to cope you pussy.

<mma1><mma1><mma1><mma1><mma1><mma1><mma1><24>

Fedor = GOAT
You = Steroid sympathising, worthless, no-named scum.

I live vicariously through jones??? Lol I have said multiple times I don’t care about jones as a person, he is a prize fighter not my fucking role model ya dolt! Just the best to ever do it. GSP - clean goat and jones equals overall goat.

You create a thread after fedro beat a 2-7 guy saying how much you love other fedorists who you never met…yet I live through jones!?!? Haha you are a fucking loser kid!
117A2F88-49F2-44EA-83DA-EF6B4D5AA3EB.jpeg

Lmfao Jon Jones is DONE. Cheaters never prosper. Just like you never prospered for cheating your entire life.
Once a cheat, always a cheat. Jon Jones' image is that if a coward, hypocrite, pussy, criminal, and is now a NEVER-Been, nullified joke.

Fedor = Universal GOAT in MMA.

You = Triggered beta worthless failure.

Nah there is a reason why GSP has 18 top 5 wins FACT…more than your idol FACT…because he is not a can crusher. But keep celebrating the 2-7 opponent victory like its the Super Bowl LMAO big loser .

Not really. Basically the same thing happened only mitrione has better recovery than mir. In both fights fedor got hurt and his opponent got hurt but mirs easier to finish these days than mitrione and that caused fedor to be flatlined. Fedor can absolutely beat mitrione in a rematch but thats like a 50/50 fight.

CHAEL has ZERO chance of knocking fedor out on the feet.He dropped Anderson silva???? You mean in a Mw fight???? Like that matters at all lmfao wow.

CHAEL doesn t have powerful punches he landed decent shots on a slothlike obese RAMPAGE but still didn't knock him out.Chael won't have speed or power advantage and even on the ground he won't be safe.Chael isn't a 280lb+ bjj black belt lol.

Can't wait for fedya to destroy sonnen worse then Silva did.

Also saying that the meathead and Mir fights were basically the same is ridiculously wrong.

Meathead and fedor nearly knocked each ther out simultaneously meanwhile Mir landed a punch early then got dipped and ktfo coming in.

Last edited:
Also let me be the first to bring up if fedors knee was not 100% it sure didn't show at all.

I still don't think he was ever was really hurt that bad but if he was man he's a warrior for never considering pulling out.If it were Velasquez the fight would never of happened lol.

Better than living vicariously through steroiding coward cheats like your idol, Jon Steroids Jones.

And brotherly love ain't vicaruous. A pussy like you wouldn't understand.

Jbj looking hella salty in this thread lmfao.....

I know it hurts you not being able to come on here and shit on fedor for losing.....in fact you have to deal with him winning in spectacular fashion.

I can understand the feeling since us fedya followers had to deal with the mitrione loss but......

FEDOR WON so give respect when it's due bro.

And there's no such thing as p4p or GOAT of GOATS there are only GOATS of each weight class because you can't compare guys from different weight classes accurately.

Fedor is hw GOAT not the best fighter who ever lived but definitely amongst hws.

Jbj looking hella salty in this thread lmfao.....

I know it hurts you not being able to come on here and shit on fedor for losing.....in fact you have to deal with him winning in spectacular fashion.

I can understand the feeling since us fedya followers had to deal with the mitrione loss but......

FEDOR WON so give respect when it's due bro.

And there's no such thing as p4p or GOAT of GOATS there are only GOATS of each weight lass because you can't compare guys from different weight lasses accurately.

Fedor is hw GOAT not the best fighter who ever lived but definitely amongst hws.
He's salty that he's only a criminal now. And banned from MMA. He shouldn't have cheated but he had to because he's a pussy deep inside.

There was something about his presence that felt different. He seemed focused and almost angry. I had a feeling we would see the old Fedor at that point.

Wow, some of you got get hold on things here.

Great to see Fedor win, but lets be honest here. We saw two HW's well past there prime who both have very questionable chins at this point. I think most thought who ever landed a big shot first had an excellent chance of winning the fight.

To make it out to be more than that is really just being a homer.

Wow, some of you got get hold on things here.

Great to see Fedor win, but lets be honest here. We saw two HW's well past there prime who both have very questionable chins at this point. I think most thought who ever landed a big shot first had an excellent chance of winning the fight.

To make it out to be more than that is really just being a homer.
No. You need to get a hold of recognizing the GOAT.

his stand up still looks horrible. If Frank didn't deteriorate badly, he would have won. I don't see Fedor winning this tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back