GODZILLA II: KING OF THE MONSTERS (Final Trailer; First Reactions)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks good. The more different monsters the better as far as I'm concerned. The Japanese ones with tons of them are usually the best ones.

Hate the color palette, but otherwise looks good. I love Godzilla and love the movie Trick r' Treat so I hope Dougherty does a good job.

That looks dumb. Also, in before “liberal global warming propaganda!”

Trailer seriously suffers from the music choice. Should be a fun monster flick with lots of destruction.

Can't wait for Godzilla vs King Ghiodorah/Ghidrah/Monster Zero on the big screen.

Just watched the trailer again, that song choice is just horrendous. Rodan emerging from a volcano looks awesome though.

Poor Charles Dance—he's always going to play some variation of Tywin Lannister with typical GoT lines like "long live the king" for the rest of his career.

So humans are destroying the planet, cause of pollution/resource depletion/deforestation etc...?? And the ancient Titans are supposed to save the planet ??
How does that make sense?

And the trailer is the usual Hollywood cliche trailer of forceful suspense by utilizing the irritatingly common spastic cut-scene format.

Sick trailer. Music was great. The scope and scale they are achieving with some of these shots is insane.

Godzilla vs. The Smog Monster (Hedora) is my favorite.
5354832036_bbcaab4cb6_b.jpg

Geezus, With deadly breath and venomed blood it slithers across the land is EXACTLY how I described the woman I went out with on a date this weekend!

Geezus, With deadly breath and venomed blood it slithers across the land is EXACTLY how I described the woman I went out with on a date this weekend!
Thats alpha af and don't let anybody tell you differently

Saw the trailer at the movies. Looks decent. With the effects they are capable of, if the writers and directors would set some atmosphere, things this huge could be scary. Rhodan looked creepy when he opened his wings. I hope that comes through in the movie.

I hope Kong gets a power up. Just give him his lightning PEDs.

So humans are destroying the planet, cause of pollution/resource depletion/deforestation etc...?? And the ancient Titans are supposed to save the planet ??
How does that make sense?

And the trailer is the usual Hollywood cliche trailer of forceful suspense by utilizing the irritatingly common spastic cut-scene format.
Its king ghidorah causing the storms that are destroying the planet.

Looks pretty good. I hope the movie isn't all dark greys and browns though. That's a big problem I had with the first movie. When the action finally hit, you could barely see shit.

Won't be 10/10, but will watch it for sure. Looks like a lot of fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back