GODZILLA II: KING OF THE MONSTERS (Final Trailer; First Reactions)

Status
Not open for further replies.
oof, warner bros.

my brother works for them. they have a lot riding on Aquaman and if it doesn't go well, theeeerrreess gonna be some shit going down.

my brother works for them. they have a lot riding on Aquaman and if it doesn't go well, theeeerrreess gonna be some shit going down.

lol if they are looking for Aquaman to save them they are in deep shit.

Update: December 10, 2018

New Theatrical Poster for GODZILLA: KING OF MONSTERS; New Trailer to Drop Today

DuCorfeW0AA_Not.jpg

Dragon, how do you decide who gets tagged in what threads? I never get tagged in threads like Godzilla or Star Trek, which I love, yet I’ll get tagged for crap I’m not even remotely interested in like Ready Player One or Mortal Engines or some dumb shit like that.

Is it just luck of the draw or what?

Dragon, how do you decide who gets tagged in what threads? I never get tagged in threads like Godzilla or Star Trek, which I love, yet I’ll get tagged for crap I’m not even remotely interested in like Ready Player One or Mortal Engines or some dumb shit like that.

Is it just luck of the draw or what?
must have godzilla tattoo

I'm so ready for this movie. I loved watching godzilla movies

{<redford}<{ohyeah}><WellThere>Yeah. I’m excited for this

I’ve watched it a few times and it still bothers me how fucking fat Godzilla is but I absolutely love the take on Rodan.

Last edited:
Really liked the end shot of the trailer

Having a hard time getting excited for this with being let down with the last one.

The problem all these movies is people don't act like real people anymore. Real people don't make it in hollyweird, so therefore you have a bunch of phony, generally cute, complete shit actors (with exceptions) who haven't suffered hardship in a real way, or who are just flakes by nature. The effects are wasted by a lack of atmosphere because of it. The overly happy cute kids are all half smiling throughout the movie, just because they made it there.

Imagine a prime Michael biehn trying to survive this situation? Already better than what we know we will get. Fossy female leads, token black roles where the black guy acts more "hood" than a person at that level generally would irl, fast talking nervous white guys who don't know what's going on, with perhaps a token white old general or something.

I haven't even watched the trailer in English lol.. But the effects and monsters look pretty awesome, and I know it will be wasted. The dialogue will be chatty Cathy bullsh*t that actually is becoming real life in some circles because of reality tv and bad movies, and it will just ruin the damn thing.

{<redford}<{ohyeah}><WellThere>Yeah. I’m excited for this

I’ve watched it a few times and it still bothers me how fucking fat Godzilla is but I absolutely love the take on Rodan.
Big critters get bigger, I suppose. I dig the look. Not as awkwardly fat as heisei godzilla

cannot. wait. I want to take the 2+ hour drive to maybe catch this in imax

Just watched the trailer, not a bad looking
movie can't wait to see it love giant monster
movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back