GODZILLA: MONSTER PLANET Movie Trilogy

I do hate that style of animation. That contributed to the shitness of the new Berserk anime.

Update: October 24, 2017

New GODZILLA: PLANET OF THE MONSTERS Trailer Gives Us Our Best Look at Godzilla

Update: October 24, 2017

New GODZILLA: PLANET OF THE MONSTERS Trailer Gives Us Our Best Look at Godzilla

fuck yes. I'll get over the strange new story of how Godzilla evolved and the slightly boring redesign. I do every time

i haven't been in to japanese anime since my weed smoking days and legend of the overfiend.

Update: January 8, 2018

Final Trailer for GODZILLA Anime Movie, Premieres January 17, 2018 on Netflix

Update: January 8, 2018

Final Trailer for GODZILLA Anime Movie, Premieres January 17, 2018 on Netflix

I’ll be on a super long flight on the 16th... hopefully I can download in an airport

Did anybody see the recent Japanese film, Shin Godzilla? Called Godzilla: Resurgence for the international release, but that title sucks.

8.5 out of ten. Ending was a Perfect 10.

Holy shit—really?

YES!!!!!

The ending was fucking so pefect. IMO.

But the whole movie felt like a old school godzilla. The building up to everything and telling easter eggs inrefence to past godzilla movies and stuff was done really well.

I'm rather interested in seeing where this one goes. I wasn't fully expecting anything more until I noticed that the Netflix listing stated "Play Part 1"...

This one is interesting as it does hold some political/social commentary vibes like Shin Godzilla does, but not to the same ham-fisted extent. I'm actually rather surprised that Toho decided to use the WB's 2014 Americanized version of the Big G. However, they use the appearance of Godzilla to great effect. The amount of dread/feelings of hopelessness given off by the humans are palpable, and the ending is what it is.

I will be waiting for Part 2 with high anticipation.

Update: January 23, 2018

Godzilla from GODZILLA: MONSTER PLANET is the Biggest Godzilla Version Ever!

7wbb9dr.jpg

Update: April 19, 2018

First Trailer for GODZILLA: CITY ON THE EDGE OF BATTLE; May 18 Release Date

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back