Movies GODZILLA X KONG: THE NEW EMPIRE (New Trailer, post #108)

Minor Spoiler

I get a fucking Chuckle at how Godzilla feels about Kong , whenever he senses and finds Kong its a fight on scene " Bitch , What do fuck is your big Gorilla Ass doing up in here "
I chuckled when kong put his hands up was like dude I'm not here to fight n godzilla is like it's on sight when i see you up here.

Will check it out some point. Other than 2014 Godzilla which I felt was sort of a snoozer, these movies have been pretty good. Kong: Skull Island is my favorite up to this point.

Godzilla vs. Kong was good fun though. Team up vs. Mecha was boss level fan service. So if this one continues in that vein, I’m cool with it.

6a4d0241257daf85525627b917da60f2.gif

This is an actual plot point and the extent of character development in the movie.

<36>

Will check it out some point. Other than 2014 Godzilla which I felt was sort of a snoozer, these movies have been pretty good. Kong: Skull Island is my favorite up to this point.

Godzilla vs. Kong was good fun though. Team up vs. Mecha was boss level fan service. So if this one continues in that vein, I’m cool with it.

This is just straight up Giant Monster Beat up them up when it's available on streaming in a few months I'll happily skip through the Human Parts. Kong is the main Story and Godzilla is just there to wreck shit when he's on screen.

The other funniest part of the movie was when Kong took a page out of Dale Gribble’s book against Godzilla:

IMG_5887.jpeg

Enjoyed, did what it said on the tin. I liked the new monsters, good additions to the roster/saga, although I found their relationship to be a bit weird (not sure how Shimo ended up enslaved like that, given how powerful he seemed). I struggle to see where they go from here though, in terms of making another movie for either (Godzilla alone, or Kong alone). All bases have seemingly been covered now.

Back