Going out with an eye surgeon

Richmma80

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I've been going out with an opthalmologist. I've been single for awhile and my aunty hooked me up with an eye surgeon. She's a friend of the family's and she's pretty cool, but very traditional. The problem is that she's Roman Catholic and pretty religious. She doesn't drink alcohol, either. I'm torn on whether I should stick it out. She's not bad looking at all, but sex is out of the question until we've been together for "awhile." She won't answer exactly how long "awhile" is.

I can see clearly this will not work. Get it? See clearly.

That's the kind of humor you get around here early on a Monday morning.

Have fun with her
Don’t put a deadline in your head about sex
Just have some fun with her for now and go from there

How old are you both? Is she ok to hang out with? I don't know why you'd be writing her off so quickly. If she looks good, makes good money, and is fun to be with, not drinking alcohol and waiting a little bit for sex isn't that big of a deal.

I don't know. It takes a special type to be an eye surgeon. You'd be with someone who does stuff like this on a regular basis without flinching.......

ybAC2X2.gif

Have you determined whether she's a good one yet?

Much like hypnotists, ophthalmologists come in both good and evil varieties.

r

Have you ever thought about getting a side chick?

"awhile" = a challenge. Whether you want to do that as a gentleman or a jerk that's up to you.

She's not bad looking at all, but sex is out of the question until we've been together for "awhile." She won't answer exactly how long "awhile" is.

If you do it in the butt, it's technically not sex.

Damn...

Super religious, no drinking and no sex..

Sounds like your aunt found you a keeper.

lol... Sounds like she's making the right decision

If you're just trying to get your dick wet, then go find some bar flies or Tinder hoes.

Just go to movies with her and bang thai hookers on the side with that surgeon gf money

Guy got set up by his aunty. How do you expect him to find a sidechick by himself?

Don't get me wrong. I can get girls without much problems through Tinder or just out bar hopping with friends, but the issue is finding a long term/marriage type chick to settle down with

Don't get me wrong. I can get girls without much problems through Tinder or just out bar hopping with friends, but the issue is finding a long term/marriage type chick to settle down with
If your looking for a permanent girl she sounds permanent lol

Back