Going out with an eye surgeon

Are you two in a committed relationship, or just dating. Very important to figure this out. Although by the sounds of it she probably only dates 1 at a time.

what about mouth parties? are those off the table too?

I get it. I'm just curious why you would immediately discount a woman who didn't drink. What if she was cool going to bars and clubs and hanging out and didn't care how much you drank? You'd have a built in driver that way too ;)

I'm not making a big deal, I've just heard a lot of people on these forums and in general in life say this about a non drinker. I'm curious what the reasoning is.

I would feel very weird about getting drunk if my gf is staying sober even if she was completely cool with it.

A surgeon?! I’d take no sex for a while to have a sugar momma.

If you are looking for a long term girl what exactly is wrong here.

I've been going out with an opthalmologist. I've been single for awhile and my aunty hooked me up with an eye surgeon. She's a friend of the family's and she's pretty cool, but very traditional. The problem is that she's Roman Catholic and pretty religious. She doesn't drink alcohol, either. I'm torn on whether I should stick it out. She's not bad looking at all, but sex is out of the question until we've been together for "awhile." She won't answer exactly how long "awhile" is.
You serious? I'm Catholic and I've never met anyone that took it seriously. Keep your eyes open, might be a red flag.

What if she goes to one of those protestant churches where they try to make it fun or have the excorcisms during mass.
I'm too jaded at this point. Ok, maybe i'd take in an exorcism, but other than that there's no way my stank ass would get up to go to church. I retired a long time ago.

She is probably evaluating you as much as you're evaluating her, and I think you are failing.
When she implies sex can happen after you "been together for awhile", that doesn't mean "go on 5 dates and I promise" or "after 3 weeks we will".

What she really is saying to you is: she want sex, but it's not going down because so far, you failed to make her want it. You wanting some fixed date for sex to happen as an insurance is probably a big turn off for her, and makes you look desperate and needy.

I think the hard truth is you don't turn her on that much. If you want this girl you probably gonna have to step it up.

If you don't want her continue like this. Or give her a call and say you rather be friends.

so she doesnt put out even though you have taken her to eat, coffee and shit? just leave her, you are basically a bill paying bitch for her

A Catholic who doesn't drink? At our last family gathering, our priest was tending bar. True story.

She's not bad looking at all, but sex is out of the question until we've been together for "awhile." She won't answer exactly how long "awhile" is.

You aren't doing it for her. Women have an arbitrary amount of time they want to wait before sex but they will drop it instantly for a guy that makes them wet. I've had a hardcore Christian go from wanting to wait until marriage to practically throwing it at me. And I've dated a chick who said she waited two dates before sex on her dating profile but I hung around a month and she never gave it up. I wasn't doing it for her. My advice is to drop it and move on. She's only with you until she finds someone better.

I've been going out with an opthalmologist. I've been single for awhile and my aunty hooked me up with an eye surgeon. She's a friend of the family's and she's pretty cool, but very traditional. The problem is that she's Roman Catholic and pretty religious. She doesn't drink alcohol, either. I'm torn on whether I should stick it out. She's not bad looking at all, but sex is out of the question until we've been together for "awhile." She won't answer exactly how long "awhile" is.

If your personalities and lifestyles don't mesh don't drag the girl along, let her go, you both will he happier as a result and will not have wasted each others' time.

Sounds like you have a good girl, the kind that many of the knuckle-dragging window-lickers on this website don’t believe exist. This sounds like an excellent opportunity for you to not be a fuck-up, control your most basic impulses, get to know her, and establish an adult relationship. Or, you know, you could act like a moron, prioritize booze and a hook-up, and then wonder why you can’t find a girl who is “relationship material” like the one you just discarded. See how this becomes a cycle?

Yeah...
TS finds a girl that is not a drunk slut, from a wealthy family with a good education and job and thinks about dumping her. Based on that I think TS dont need to worry... She will probably dumb him first.

I don't know. It takes a special type to be an eye surgeon. You'd be with someone who does stuff like this on a regular basis without flinching.......

ybAC2X2.gif

TS, see the bottom right GIF? If you gameplan this right she could be doing that to your butthole.

She honestly sounds like a pretty good person and obviously has her shit together. See how you guys mesh and go from there. And if you’re looking for a long term partner as you mentioned, then she has the right qualities, and waiting for sex doesn’t mean years, she is most likely seeing if she likes you or not.

Back