Going out with an eye surgeon

If you've just met and she's not having sex with you yet, that's a sign of mental health. She's getting to know guys and rooting out the sleazy ones before she commits to anything.

It's the religious stuff that's more of an issue. I don't think two partners with very different spiritual beliefs can work together.

I've been going out with an opthalmologist. I've been single for awhile and my aunty hooked me up with an eye surgeon. She's a friend of the family's and she's pretty cool, but very traditional. The problem is that she's Roman Catholic and pretty religious. She doesn't drink alcohol, either. I'm torn on whether I should stick it out. She's not bad looking at all, but sex is out of the question until we've been together for "awhile." She won't answer exactly how long "awhile" is.
Can you ask her for @Jack Reacheround if getting cum in your eye causes any long term damage?

My wife is a dermatologist, sometimes it's annoying when she fucks with me by feigning serious concerns with every new bump or freckle -- especially when it's on my back and there's nothing there.

I've been going out with an opthalmologist. I've been single for awhile and my aunty hooked me up with an eye surgeon. She's a friend of the family's and she's pretty cool, but very traditional. The problem is that she's Roman Catholic and pretty religious. She doesn't drink alcohol, either. I'm torn on whether I should stick it out. She's not bad looking at all, but sex is out of the question until we've been together for "awhile." She won't answer exactly how long "awhile" is.

A Catholic who doesn't drink??? Never heard of such a thing.

Sounds like you have a good girl, the kind that many of the knuckle-dragging window-lickers on this website don’t believe exist. This sounds like an excellent opportunity for you to not be a fuck-up, control your most basic impulses, get to know her, and establish an adult relationship. Or, you know, you could act like a moron, prioritize booze and a hook-up, and then wonder why you can’t find a girl who is “relationship material” like the one you just discarded. See how this becomes a cycle?

I've known [biblically] several of those "good girls" who in reality were "the good time that was had by all".

pic or

Questions:
how long have been dating?

How long til you asked her when you can fuck?

Last edited:
Back