Going to prom after you graduate HS

Yeah, so weird for an 18 year old to be dating a 17 year old
{<huh}

Different cultures I guess, can't judge

Myself and pretty much everyone I knew went off to college after graduating. There was the occasional dude who still kept his HS gf and he was deservedly and routinely mocked for doing so. Shit really hit the fan when the inevitable happened and she dropped his ass for a HS classmate rofl

Different cultures I guess, can't judge

Myself and pretty much everyone I knew went off to college after graduating. There was the occasional dude who still kept his HS gf and he was deservedly and routinely mocked for doing so. Shit really hit the fan when the inevitable happened and she dropped his ass for a HS classmate rofl
I went to a CC in rural Idaho that didn't have any sort of social scene. It's also about 50% middle aged rural white people trying to go back to school to improve their lives. It's the norm society wide for women to date older and for men to date younger, as was the case in our MASSIVE age gap of 1 year. She was also totally gorgeous with a big ass and wide hips and long curly blonde hair, and she had been training in mixed martial arts for years.

I went to a CC in rural Idaho that didn't have any sort of social scene. It's also about 50% middle aged rural white people trying to go back to school to improve their lives. It's the norm society wide for women to date older and for men to date younger, as was the case in our MASSIVE age gap of 1 year. She was also totally gorgeous with a big ass and wide hips and long curly blonde hair, and she had been training in mixed martial arts for years.

I'm just F'ing with you Derp

I'm just F'ing with you Derp
50ade9a844e29f17a9018d1a1cec54b137d7113c195f98b59b208ed3fff14e8f.jpg

That kind of sounds sad to me but if school dances are not your thing and you would rather smoke weed.....cool by me. BTW, say hello to the Nick Diaz for me.

My job was in the "big" city next to my hometown, was actually fun and most of my teenage year friends came via that job and lived in that city. High school was just boring all around. I wanted to get out of there and that small town as soon as possible and I did. No regrets whatsoever. As a lifelong metal fan, I'd always rather listen to Bolt Thrower than go to a party with a bunch of people I'm not friends with.

Our prom is not like the murrican one, but i know they had some upper age limit in my town. Probably because of this.

I didnt go tho, so what do i know.

I mean, I stand by what I said regarding my situation making the transition from HS to college. But I knew when saying it that your situation up in fkn buttfuck Idaho was different, hence "different cultures I guess, can't judge"

I mean, I stand by what I said regarding my situation making the transition from HS to college. But I knew when saying it that your situation up in fkn buttfuck Idaho was different, hence "different cultures I guess, can't judge"
Yeah unfortunately Boise was the largest metro area in the United states that didn't have a community college and when they finally built one, they built it out in the fucking boonies in Nampa.

To be fair,

The guy did literally date a Boise 10...

lmao @ being one of those losers that goes back to high school functions after graduating. It's almost as bad as the cans that still wear their letterman jackets.

I didn't even go to prom when I was in high school. My geometry teacher, who was the teacher coordinator for the school festivals, asked everyone in my class (filled with cheerleaders, jocks, student council members etc) who was going to it. She then asked me if I was going and I said, "Nope." She asked why because her reasoning was prom is one of the best moments in a person's life to which I replied, "If this is one of my greatest moments in life, kill me now." That got a call home and a fun discussion with my parents.

Instead, I went to work and after my co-worker friend and I drove to a park, got high and listened to death metal.

Wow. So angst. Such teen.

My job was in the "big" city next to my hometown, was actually fun and most of my teenage year friends came via that job and lived in that city. High school was just boring all around. I wanted to get out of there and that small town as soon as possible and I did. No regrets whatsoever. As a lifelong metal fan, I'd always rather listen to Bolt Thrower than go to a party with a bunch of people I'm not friends with.

reminds me of the metal version of Footloose.

lmao @ being one of those losers that goes back to high school functions after graduating. It's almost as bad as the cans that still wear their letterman jackets.

I kept my letterman jacket and still have it. I'm 51 now and when we have friends over and I get good and drunk I sometimes put it on shitless underneath and we get a good laugh out of it.

I kept my letterman jacket and still have it. I'm 51 now and when we have friends over and I get good and drunk I sometimes put it on shitless underneath and we get a good laugh out of it.
maxresdefault_grande.jpg

The girl I was dating the year after I graduated HS was a year younger than me. So she was a senior in what would've been my freshman year at college if I hadn't taken a year off after HS.

I went to her senior prom. It was cool.

I didn't even go to prom when I was in high school. My geometry teacher, who was the teacher coordinator for the school festivals, asked everyone in my class (filled with cheerleaders, jocks, student council members etc) who was going to it. She then asked me if I was going and I said, "Nope." She asked why because her reasoning was prom is one of the best moments in a person's life to which I replied, "If this is one of my greatest moments in life, kill me now." That got a call home and a fun discussion with my parents.

Instead, I went to work and after my co-worker friend and I drove to a park, got high and listened to death metal.

You sound like you were unpopular in high school :( ;)

Back