Golden Boy Chuck/Tito PPV Complete Card Released

Probably won't buy this but if they show it at the bars or something I would go

Typical Golden Boy crap, about on par with his boxing cards.

they might as well just left it as Chuck and Tito. it saves me from asking "who da fook is dat guy" 10 times over.

Really who was available unless they co-promoted? Card sucks but I don't know who they could have got, it's more like they got the price tag wrong

Wow I may not even go to this for free...Pretty shitty card honestly but its hard to find names that are free agents.

Yeah, don’t think I’ll be buying this

Khabibs Arona vs Efrain is the co-main for a $50 show?

I figured DLH would have booked some geezers from the NHB days. I mean Shamrock and Abbott never fought.

DpkKQNhV4AArSGa.jpg:large
I recognise 4 names. Kendall Grive, Dave Terell, Glieson Tibau and Efrain Escadero. Everone else - no idea...

This card is fucking pathetic...

Definetly could have gotten better names even if they were over the hill....

I wouldn't pay 30 for this crap.

The buys are going to be anemic

Wow this card sucks. I dont even think my friends would chip in for this one lol

Wow, what a GARBAGE card! The biggest name on the card after Chuck and Tito is Kendall Grove, and Oscar really thinks this trash is worth a $50 PPV? What a crock. The numbers on this card will be a complete joke.

Maybe Golden Boy himself needs to come out of retirement and headline the card if he wants to sell this thing. I would barely tune in for this card on free tv (actually I wouldn't besides tito/chuck).

One of the shittiest fights card I have ever seen for a “big” mma organization/promotion. I was expecting the main card to be way fuckin better then this shit. Lol

Back