Golden Boy Chuck/Tito PPV Complete Card Released

Tom Lowler?

If its not Tom Lawlor, that would be fantastic and hilarous.

Assuming it is, its the only thing aside from the circus that interest me. As its a fair test cards only legit prospect in Winn.

Wow, what a GARBAGE card! The biggest name on the card after Chuck and Tito is Kendall Grove, and Oscar really thinks this trash is worth a $50 PPV? What a crock. The numbers on this card will be a complete joke.
The only fighters I know are chuck, tito, grove, lawler, Morales, tibau, efrain, walel, and jay Silva. Overall, shit fight card and didn’t expect it to be so shit. It’ll do like 30k ppv buys lol. Looking forward to the 2 korean American twin brothers tho, both r 14-1 in their amateur career.

I recognise 4 names. Kendall Grive, Dave Terell, Glieson Tibau and Efrain Escadero. Everone else - no idea...
Hope U know that dave terrell isn’t the dave terrell that fought for the 185 ufc belt back then against Evan tanner.

Really looking forward to the 2 korean American twin brothers fights. Both r 14-1 in their amateur career.

Really who was available unless they co-promoted? Card sucks but I don't know who they could have got, it's more like they got the price tag wrong

They could easily bring in a few names from Europe and Russia, if they just made a phonecall. These guys are well known among fight promoters. They've had fighters fight in Russia as well. It's not like people aren't going to pick up their call.

Hell, these guys had a relationship with M-1 during the Affliction days. They could have called ACB as well.

Really who was available unless they co-promoted? Card sucks but I don't know who they could have got, it's more like they got the price tag wrong
There are plenty of free agents they could have made offers to. They must really have cheaped out on this.

Wonder how much ppl outside the main are getting paid?

When this first was announced and I heard Tito and chuck will get a% of the PPV sales I thought they could easily make a few million with the right card.

Make the main and Co main old dude fights Tito vs chuck and insert whatever guys are of name value and itching to get out the retirement home and fight.

Add in a few boxing matchups and a few fights like the tibau fight and you could garner enough interest to get some buys but....

This offering us really slim pickings good luck changing the game golden boy lol

One of the shittiest fights card I have ever seen for a “big” mma organization/promotion. I was expecting the main card to be way fuckin better then this shit. Lol
indeed. i was hoping they'd go big like affliction

dafuq are swing fights?

a fight that you'll see if the ppv fights are too short and they need to fill up some time

it's sad that they're expecting people to put their hand in their pockets and pay for this

Why even bother advertising the amateur bouts? Like who even cares for them?
I guess it just fills up the poster and whatnot.

But your right, no one actually cares.

I guess it just fills up the poster and whatnot.

But your right, no one actually cares.

Just makes it look like a mess. People don't even pay attention to anything beyond 10 or 12 fights on listing. And we all know the arena is going to be completely empty during this pre-prelim.

Back