Golden Boy in 2020

NakamuraNutShot

Trumptastic Voyage
Banned
Reaction score
Apparently, Oscar de la Hoya is serious about running for POTUS in 2020!

I have a feeling Trump would eat him alive!

Oscar has already started the mudslinging, stating Trump once cheated in a golf tournament, and is not sure how someone who cheats at golf can be POTUS!

Oscar De La Hoya 2020

Obligatory:

oscar-de-la-hoya-fishnets-2.png

Wow what a circus running for president has become. It’s like in the postman movie where Ringo Star aka “ Richard Starsky was the fictional president of the post apocalypse. What’s wrong with Barbara Streisand or Matt Damon they don’t want the job? I’m not saying Canada is any better,we put a drama teacher as prime minister....

I saw the title and came in with the hopes of posting tranny dela hoya

God damnit, TS

Apparently, Oscar de la Hoya is serious about running for POTUS in 2020!

I have a feeling Trump would eat him alive!

Oscar has already started the mudslinging, stating Trump once cheated in a golf tournament, and is not sure how someone who cheats at golf can be POTUS!

Oscar De La Hoya 2020

Obligatory:

oscar-de-la-hoya-fishnets-2.png

Is that really him or photoshopped?

Who hasn’t been off their mind on blow and put on some women’s lingerie?

Pretty much everyone.

This would be about the equivalent of electing Trump. No thanks.

If you walked in and saw oscar from behind, bent over in heels and fishnets with the wig, would you?

Wow what a circus running for president has become. It’s like in the postman movie where Ringo Star aka “ Richard Starsky was the fictional president of the post apocalypse. What’s wrong with Barbara Streisand or Matt Damon they don’t want the job? I’m not saying Canada is any better,we put a drama teacher as prime minister....
I’ll take a circus over Trudeau any day.

This would be about the equivalent of electing Trump. No thanks.
We’re not even clear on his proposals, though. I’m certain he’ll push the Latino card, but I’m highly interested in what he claims to bring to the table, if anything.

Oh me too,my post was just about the usa looking to celebs to run for pres. Problem with all celebs is they are 99 percent lib
No, it’s the lib celebrities who get the most air time, though.

Celebrities like Tim Allen have been shunned and pushed into obscurity by the media/Hollywood after sharing their right-leaning views.

We’re not even clear on his proposals, though. I’m certain he’ll push the Latino card, but I’m highly interested in what he claims to bring to the table, if anything.
Hes more than qualified IMO. Anyone who can navigate the upper echelons of the corrupt boxing world already has the right mindset to succeed in politics.

No, it’s the lib celebrities who get the most air time, though.

Celebrities like Tim Allen have been shunned and pushed into obscurity by the media/Hollywood after sharing their right-leaning views.
In a sence you’re right,I find shows on Netflix or other providers aren’t as steeped in liberals from cast to writing.

Back