Golden Boy MMA: Liddell vs. Ortiz 3, 8PM ET Prelims, 9PM ET/6PM PT Main Card PBP Discussion Thread

I feel so old. It doesn’t seem like that long ago when chuck was destroying Tito. Watching chuck looking this bad is a reality check at how much time has passed.

Kinda crazy Tito looks and fights the same.... for better or worse. He must use organic free range roids or whatever m.
Getting old is a motherfucker. The older I get, the faster time seems to go by. Weeks fly by like nothing now.

Getting old is a motherfucker. The older I get, the faster time seems to go by. Weeks fly by like nothing now.
I've always said that. Must be a perspective thing because time definitely seems to go by faster the older I get

Just got to watching this. I was more hyped than I thought I would be... watching Tito walk out.

Then I saw Chuck walk out, and even production knew that the man was defeated already. The limp was so obvious, they cut to a different camera angle.

Like I've been saying all along... Chuck looks like he came in to take a beating for some blow money

Why didn’t Tito just submit him? It would have been the respectable thing to do.

Sad for Chuck but this is what happens when fighters are surrounded by "Yes Men" No idea why anybody told him he was o.k to fight. I actually thought there was a chance he might have been sandbagging in those training videos but nope that was in real time.

His entire team should be doing 10-20 for attempted murder..

Last edited:
Jesus Christ I'm not sure what I watched. Chuck literally looked like he had never thrown a punch in his life. That was fucking sad. It reminded me of a middle school fight between someone who had no idea what they are doing and some douche bag who picked an easy target.

I've always said that. Must be a perspective thing because time definitely seems to go by faster the older I get

Yeah, it's because we've been on a set routine for so long, we "sleepwalk" through it. When you were a kid, were being hit LEFT AND RIGHT with new experiences. Awesome, cool new places, cool new "things" (whether physical or not), cool new ideas, people, concepts, etc. So we're soaking it all in, "living in that moment."

Now we eat, sleep, go to work. It all blends in.

That fight reminded me of the type of nightmare you have when you're in a fight and your punches are going in slow motion.

Except Chuck cant wake up.

It is. Think about this. When you are 10 years old, 1 year makes up 10% of your lifetime. When you are 30 years old, that same year is only 3% of your lifetime. So of course 10% of your entire lifetime will seem longer than 3%.

Chuck got what he deserved.

How fucking delusional was he, seriously? Him and Wandy both destroying their legacy losing to guys they murdered in their primes. Sad.

That fight reminded me of the type of nightmare you have when you're in a fight and your punches are going in slow motion.

Except Chuck cant wake up.
I get that one every now and then lol it's so frustrating

Yeah, it's because we've been on a set routine for so long, we "sleepwalk" through it. When you were a kid, were being hit LEFT AND RIGHT with new experiences. Awesome, cool new places, cool new "things" (whether physical or not), cool new ideas, people, concepts, etc. So we're soaking it all in, "living in that moment."

Now we eat, sleep, go to work. It all blends in.

Yeah, also we have jobs now we are old - and jobs make the day go quickly. Then the week. Then the month.

My Uni days felt like they lasted forever, but that's what happens when you basically get up hungover, go to 2 lectures then spend from 12-6pm chilling with your mates, playing video games, etc. The day passes by relatively slowly.

Back