Golden Boy Promotions: Liddel vs Tito 3 Nov. 24th FULL Card

You know what would be cool to me, if they made it a throwback promotion, since they are having these old timers fighting maybe go further back and bring the spirit of boxers fighting karate guys fighting bjj guys, I loved watching unpolished specialized guys back in the day, you never knew what was going to happen sometimes

He needs another draw .... The PPV has a chance at succeeding. Some of the boxing world will tune in because its golden boy that is putting it on. I think he should get someone with a name in boxing to to fight on the card. Possibly a co-promotion of MMA and Boxing. I think it would do better PPV numbers.

rather watch butterbean fight

I wonder if they’ll try to get random dudes like Charles Bennett, or Dada 4000, to fill out an undercard with flash instead of substance. Just imagine - Tank Abbott vs Dada, Bennett vs Godofredo Pepey (mohawk factor), a nü-metal soundtrack and some T&A, and ya got yaself a hootenany.

If I were Chuck I would be worried when I hear how much Tito is training for this fight!

m96jjd.jpg

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/8/...tions-applies-for-first-mma-event-in-november

Golden Boy Promotions has applied to run a mixed martial arts event in November.

The well-known boxing promotion, headed by Oscar De La Hoya, filed an application last month with the California State Athletic Commission (CSAC) for an event to be held Nov. 24 at The Forum in Inglewood, Calif., per a CSAC document obtained by MMA Fighting via open records request.

The main event listed on the application is Chuck Liddell vs. Tito Ortiz 3, though sources told MMA Fighting that the fight has not officially been set. The application states that it will be a Ring TV pay-per-view event. CSAC plans on approving the event, commission executive officer Andy Foster told MMA Fighting.

De La Hoya told Fight Hub TV on Tuesday that Liddell vs. Ortiz was being looked at for the weekend of Nov. 25. He added that current fighter pay in MMA “makes me sick to my stomach.”

{<shrug}They missed the boat, IMO.

They should have made this fight the co - main event for the Canelo vs GGG card.

Rizin is already doing MMA and Kickboxing cards. I for one would like to see MMA and boxing mixed cards !!

I hope they mix in a few really good boxing fights on this card to bring in the boxing fans. If they want Eddie, they better get to him quick. I am sure UFC, Bellator, and Rizin are working hard to get him.

I think he can co-promote with Bellator, ONE, KSW, ONE, and Rizin.

It would be cool for them to find a couple of young talented boxers looking to dip a toe into MMA. Try to build a homegrown fighter.

Is BJ Penn still actually under contract with the UFC? The thought crossed my mind that perhaps they're talking about him fighting later this year directly bc they don't want him signed to fight on this card. Anyone know anything about his contract status?

Is BJ Penn still actually under contract with the UFC? The thought crossed my mind that perhaps they're talking about him fighting later this year directly bc they don't want him signed to fight on this card. Anyone know anything about his contract status?

That's a good question. It seems like his contract is probably for one fight but I don't know for sure.

If I were Chuck I would be worried when I hear how much Tito is training for this fight!

"6 days a week, 5 days a week, I train 3 days a week, one of those days I will train two days of the week, so, six days a week I'll be training".

<30>

"6 days a week, 5 days a week, I train 3 days a week, one of those days I will train two days of the week, so, six days a week I'll be training".

<30>
Can you really beat the guy if he can train in multiple realities at once?

I am certain that Tito is coked up in that video clip. Jesus Christ...

Back