Golden Boy submits ALTERED proposed bout sheet for Liddell vs. Ortiz 3 card

How is this worth $49.99????????????

article-0-0DA73B7E00000578-168_224x423.jpg

So they just made some changes to the card? Why is this so newsworthy? Am i missing something here?

Im not shitting on the thread. But ive seen media posting this all over... not sure why the big deal.

Half of the card is pretty much <FookIsThatGuy> anyways
The only change I can tell is the addition of Tom Gallicchio.

I know there has to be other changes made to the card, but shit, I don't really give a crap about the prelims.

I like how they moved down the Tibau vs Escudero fight and moved up a couple of who the fooks to the co-main

Tyler Schafer vs. Mariana Avila

Gross, I fucking hate when parents do that shit. You know it's on purpose, too. Look I know it's 2018 and equality and all that shit but come on stop giving the wrong fucking names to the wrong gender.

tyler's a boy name and always will be

just like ashley is a girl's name yet people keep naming their sons that. ew

Tom Lawler and "Jackie" Glieson Thibault are the only names I recognize on the main card and I sure as hell don't want to see them fight

They also got Bellator and UFC reject Kendal "Da Spyda" Groove on the prelims? Shiiiieeett... lol
You don't know escudero? He's always been quite entertaining. Never a world beater but durable and like gastelum was a tuf spoiler.

Chuck is almost 50 years old. I question him fighting at this age but I will still be happily watching it. I'm actually excited as the date nears.

I was signed to fight Westin Wilson recently as a late replacement fight but it didn’t go through

Golden Boy is doing it wrong. What’s the point of having 15 fights with maybe 4 recognizeable names? Have a 4-fight card at the most, make them fun squash matches for the casuals, and call it a day.

Pretty terrible card.

Would've hoped De La Hoya would've at least learned the one thing his other failed MMA venture (Affliction) did right, which is that you at least stack the main card, and build a contender for your main event winner to fight on the next card.

They should've gotten Babalu Sobral (AKA "The Greatest Light Heavyweight of the Night") out of retirement for a possible long-anticipated grudge match against Ortiz for show #2.

This piece of shit card is a $50 PPV?!

Good luck with that.

Back