golden era muay thai shorts

Another essay on my behalf ???

Do I really need to post links for social media addiction?? And the self important and false messages they promote??

I could, but you see... I don't care about you. And there is no way I'm wasting all that time you put into these long winded posts.

I feel like muay thai style training gloves are cumbersome. I exclusively use western style boxing gloves. They are actually easier to open and close the palm in my experience. Better for catching kicks, parrying in the clinch etc.

CAN YOU IMAGINE BEING ON THE BUISNESS END OF THESE HANDS!! RIP.

jfcjg7.jpg
Ya know what I mean?? For reallls doh and stuff like that !!

Another essay on my behalf ???

Do I really need to post links for social media addiction?? And the self important and false messages they promote??

I could, but you see... I don't care about you. And there is no way I'm wasting all that time you put into these long winded posts.

I feel like muay thai style training gloves are cumbersome. I exclusively use western style boxing gloves. They are actually easier to open and close the palm in my experience. Better for catching kicks, parrying in the clinch etc.

CAN YOU IMAGINE BEING ON THE BUISNESS END OF THESE HANDS!! RIP.

jfcjg7.jpg
Ya know what I mean?? For reallls doh and stuff like that !!

tthis thread is already 3 pages long of you throwing insults at me for no reason. you "wont waste your time" yet if I continue to reply to you, this thread will grow to 20 pages as your never ending, seems you got plenty of time to waste.

Seems quite strange mr business man investor multiple house owning champion of the world has time to troll sherdog all day.

you care about me enough to follow me around sherdog, view my instagram, and argue with me for no reason other than the sake of arguing with me as your a troll and enjoy making people "rage so hard".

This whole thing started as you were upset I wear stylish shorts while you can only afford $2.99 shorts.

I wrote an essay, and you read it all.

You dont address any of your trolling behavior and throw more insults my way, hoping to get me riled up, something you enjoy doing aka "trolling"...you unknowingly admitted to the fact you are a troll and enjoy trolling as evidence by your quoted statement below.

you think your the 1st kid who raged so hard they went down a Google search rabbit hole trying to find " dembones22 "

Your behavior is quite unusual, and judging by it, I would assume your a teenager or possibly a grown man with some sort of mental/personality disorder, most likely living in his moms basement trolling sherdog all day is much more likely than mr champion of the world multiple house owning business man investor.

either way i dont really care and have gotten rather tired of going back and forth with you.

like i said, its obvious your a troll, and you enjoy doing it. Your pretty good at it actually, and if thats what you like to do awesome man have at it.

I am off to go buy some custom made leopord shorts to show off to the guys and post on instagram now.

I am going to leave you with that and stop feeding into your troll addiction.

I chose this picture, because its not a big mean ugly nasty troll, its a cute little troll. just like you.

dont_feed_the_troll.jpg

Another alternative is to use compression shorts. These are not as common in Nak Muay but give you all the leg dexterity you want.
compression-shorts-sponsored-fighter-black-orange.jpg

Who is the hurt woman who is posting these long winded posts ?? And is anyone reading them?? because I'm not.

I came in here to discuss abbreviated trousers. Some call them shorts others trunks. Either way, I think we all can agree we need build a dam to contain all these tears. It's just wasteful. Not to mention the salt deteriorates satin overtime as well as leather. And as gear heads that is something we need to be wary of.

2zfo1g5.jpg
A dam of tears starts with the first bucket...

<DCrying> #SAVE THE TEARS # NO MORE TEARS # CONSERVATION

Another alternative is to use compression shorts. These are not as common in Nak Muay but give you all the leg dexterity you want.
compression-shorts-sponsored-fighter-black-orange.jpg

Who is the hurt woman who is posting these long winded posts ?? And is anyone reading them?? because I'm not.

I came in here to discuss abbreviated trousers. Some call them shorts others trunks. Either way, I think we all can agree we need build a dam to contain all these tears. It's just wasteful. Not to mention the salt deteriorates satin overtime as well as leather. And as gear heads that is something we need to be wary of.

2zfo1g5.jpg
A dam of tears starts with the first bucket...

<DCrying> #SAVE THE TEARS # NO MORE TEARS # CONSERVATION

dont hate on my nak muay style. Glorious and Luxurious. for reals though.
14725623_10211439428767793_4425915259595863608_n.jpg

c0fcb055d793859bbb1adfacc302d3d8.jpg

fighter.jpg

<Arya01>If your looking for the ultimate in leg dexterity, briefs are the way to go !! I personally don't care for them. But do your thang gurl !! They used to be more common in the days of Pancrase in Japan. But you don't see them often, anymore.

FzWyPCp.gif

34ozz34.jpg
.... AND THEN I FUK YOUR ASS TO MAKE YOU HUMBLE !!

personally I like the "new style" shorts (the one with the sweat panels on the side and is relatively short) - the old style is just too long and chunky for my taste.

however, I think Sylvie is selling remakes of Karuhat's shorts very soon - they look ok (even though they are pink) and its for a great cause (supporting the legend himself)

Back