Golden era of Sherdog?

Once the OT forum got deleted it went downhill

That's when I left..

As for the Golden era, it def was pre tuf.

These forums were soooo pure

Every single person was a hardcore fan..it made the forum so much better. I was only 14 at the time so I was very young and can't remember much but it was sooo much better.

It was almost as if I knew about something so great that no else knew about.

2005-2007 You had Pride vs UFC discussion, and the trolls were incredibly creative. Often times lasting well past white belt status.

Ahh, the golden era. So many laughs, tears and amazing stories. For myself, those times really began on Oct 4, 2017.

Derp golden era was when I was around and then all of these neckbeards came and it's not as cool now derp

2004-2008ish I'd say because of the battles between the old schoolers and the TUF noobs who didn't even know Pride existed. It all culminated in Brockamania circa 2008. To think, those TUF noobs are now the wise vets nowadays. Fuck I'm old.
internal.gif

I only know the forums starting around 2008-2009 when I made my first account but those were good times.

I got my banned in 2010 when I accused Brock of using roids (funny in hindsight)

I also remember how easily I would get yellow carded back then too. I've probably only been carded on this account once or twice and I've had it for over 5 years. I remember that one day where like 50 people were carded or banned. You could get dubbs for posting in a troll thread lol

I miss the pre Conor fan era for sure

I dont know about sherdog but the golden time of mma forums was when subfighter was still around.

Great community and discussions.

Back