Gonna talk to girl on train next time I see her

Next time wear a fake bomb vest and threaten to blow up the train if she doesn't agree to a date.

Next time wear a fake bomb vest and threaten to blow up the train if she doesn't agree to a date.

rofl love that idea for the sheer humor of it but I'm pretty sure I'd get put down by security forces immediately even though it'll obviously be humorous.

Thanks for the debrief TS. The back and forth you've been having with sissypunch (and all previous posts) basically highlights you're a weak minded, self-centered dumbass.

You received so much advice on this thread and didn't listen to any of it. You then try to assert your masculinity by saying you've had girls "come onto" you in the past, despite not actually getting anywhere during the situation, and saying you regretted some of them.

You then judge yourself based on your weight and looks ("sexy haircut") swearing down you'll be a "7" after a few months... What type of person do you think you'll attract with this type of mindset? One with the same selfish egotistical mindset of yours?

Anyways, thanks for posting this thread. Always nice to be reminded to be thankful for what we have.

Ok. Now I have time to be a little more detailed.

So I got nervous about talking to her in the train car with people around, so I waited until she got off her stop.

I followed her and said to her in Russian - "hi, is it okay if I introduce myself?" [a common approach in Russian speaking countries that sounds strange in English].

She said yes, and I told her that I actually don't speak Russian too well because I was 8 when my family moved to the states.

She asked me where I'm from originally and I told her about the Asian republic I'm from. She told me that she's from Kazakhstan. [that itself might or might not have been a problem for her since Kazakhs are Muslim and my people are Buddhist. Probably not though].

She asked me how I know that she speaks Russian and I told her I heard her speak Russian on the phone. I told her that I see her every week and that I wanted to get to know her.

She seemed flattered by everything and the entire interaction was very calm.

I told her that I was actually running late for work and got off on the wrong stop so I could talk to her and she told me that she's also going to work [maybe a sign to leave her alone].

I asked her if I could take down her number and she told me that she's married.

I was like "oh, ok. Good luck!" in a calm and friendly manner and we parted ways.

I think it's more likely that she lied to me than that she's actually married but it taught me an important lesson in checking for ring fingers now that I'm in my mid-20s.

I felt really good about approaching her for the hour or 2 that followed but the disappointed started creeping in later in the day.

Overall I'm glad I pushed myself and I felt confident during work- being more gregarious than I usually am.

Blew off some steam at jiu jjitsu after work.

I'm not sure if I remember the entire situation with 100% accuracy and the way I remember it will probably be less and less crisp over time.

I'll just focus on continuing to improve myself; meditating, losing weight, gaining valuable professional and social skills (I'm in the eCommerce industry).

Some cool responses in this thread and some really lame ones.

For some more context about myself, I'll add in some bits about my experiences with women:

-I'm 26 y/o and never had a girlfriend [besides middle school], which I would assume is laughable to many of you. I passed up a couple of opportunities to get laid in college. Some I regret, some don't. I used to smoke a lot of pot and do a lot of Adderall. Right now I could easily call up a female friend who I did drugs with and bang the shit out of her but I'm at odds morally with such a thing [she's not particularly attractive either] and she's from a pretty troubled background.

-One time I was studying with a Peruvian girl I know for a couple of weeks. She invited me to her room at around midnight to "watch a documentary" and I was literally too inexperienced to understand what that meant at the time and spazzed out [asking her why?] before she changed her mind. I maul myself over that situation because she's actually really pretty and smart and collected and it was like a 1 in 1,000 type of situation. Another time a coked out Hispanic chic tried to make out with me.

-Right now I'm a little chubby but I'm focused on losing weight. In college, I was so fit I had a six-pack at one point. Don't care about getting to that level of fitness anymore but I'd like to get back to the normal range in a month or two.

-I'm socially awkward but I have a strong sense of humor that works for most ppl around me.

-I don't have a racial preference. I like ladies who are reasonably smart, classy, and very friendly and polite.

-I'd like to hold off on online dating and would prefer to meet a woman in-person.

-I've got girls numbers before in college. Fucked it up from there [invited her to hangout and didn't actually have anything planned- it was ridiculously stupid on my part. It was during my adderall addict phase lol] but I had successes.

-I've been approached by girls once or twice in college. This was when I was super fit and super metro. I was a decent looking guy at one point and might have been interesting to some girls.

As far as the mega-dorks in this thread talking about women being receptive/responsive to men like Brad Pitt... well duhh. What's your point?

I've seen plenty of fat/goofy/ugly looking fuckers with not much to them with pretty and awesome women enough in my lifetime to understand that there's no reason not to go out and put yourself out there.

Last edited:
mMyag9s.jpg

I actually cant cope with the pic put int he second reply of this thread, it hurts my ribs I laugh so much.

If this ain't the OP I just dunno what is FFS <Lmaoo>

pmD8Rpr.jpg

Ok. Now I have time to be a little more detailed.

So I got nervous about talking to her in the train car with people around, so I waited until she got off her stop.

I followed her and said to her in Russian - "hi, is it okay if I introduce myself?" [a common approach in Russian speaking countries that sounds strange in English].

She said yes, and I told her that I actually don't speak Russian too well because I was 8 when my family moved to the states.

She asked me where I'm from originally and I told her about the Asian republic I'm from. She told me that she's from Kazakhstan. [that itself might or might not have been a problem for her since Kazakhs are Muslim and my people are Buddhist. Probably not though].

She asked me how I know that she speaks Russian and I told her I heard her speak Russian on the phone. I told her that I see her every week and that I wanted to get to know her.

She seemed flattered by everything and the entire interaction was very calm.

I told her that I was actually running late for work and got off on the wrong stop so I could talk to her and she told me that she's also going to work [maybe a sign to leave her alone].

I asked her if I could take down her number and she told me that she's married.

I was like "oh, ok. Good luck!" in a calm and friendly manner and we parted ways.

I think it's more likely that she lied to me than that she's actually married but it taught me an important lesson in checking for ring fingers now that I'm in my mid-20s.

I felt really good about approaching her for the hour or 2 that followed but the disappointed started creeping in later in the day.

Overall I'm glad I pushed myself and I felt confident during work- being more gregarious than I usually am.

Blew off some steam at jiu jjitsu after work.

I'm not sure if I remember the entire situation with 100% accuracy and the way I remember it will probably be less and less crisp over time.

I'll just focus on continuing to improve myself; meditating, losing weight, gaining valuable professional and social skills (I'm in the eCommerce industry).

Some cool responses in this thread and some really lame ones.

For some more context about myself, I'll add in some bits about my experiences with women:

-I'm 26 y/o and never had a girlfriend [besides middle school], which I would assume is laughable to many of you. I passed up a couple of opportunities to get laid in college. Some I regret, some don't. I used to smoke a lot of pot and do a lot of Adderall. Right now I could easily call up a female friend who I did drugs with and bang the shit out of her but I'm at odds morally with such a thing [she's not particularly attractive either] and she's from a pretty troubled background.

-One time I was studying with a Peruvian girl I know for a couple of weeks. She invited me to her room at around midnight to "watch a documentary" and I was literally too inexperienced to understand what that meant at the time and spazzed out [asking her why?] before she changed her mind. I maul myself over that situation because she's actually really pretty and smart and collected and it was like a 1 in 1,000 type of situation. Another time a coked out Hispanic chic tried to make out with me.

-Right now I'm a little chubby but I'm focused on losing weight. In college, I was so fit I had a six-pack at one point. Don't care about getting to that level of fitness anymore but I'd like to get back to the normal range in a month or two.

-I'm socially awkward but I have a strong sense of humor that works for most ppl around me.

-I don't have a racial preference. I like ladies who are reasonably smart, classy, and very friendly and polite.

-I'd like to hold off on online dating and would prefer to meet a woman in-person.

-I've got girls numbers before in college. Fucked it up from there [invited her to hangout and didn't actually have anything planned- it was ridiculously stupid on my part. It was during my adderall addict phase lol] but I had successes.

-I've been approached by girls once or twice in college. This was when I was super fit and super metro. I was a decent looking guy at one point and might have been interesting to some girls.

As far as the mega-dorks in this thread talking about women being receptive/responsive to men like Brad Pitt... well duhh. What's your point?

I've seen plenty of fat/goofy/ugly looking fuckers with not much to them with pretty and awesome women enough in my lifetime to understand that there's no reason not to go out and put yourself out there.

Dam dude, just based on your post I can already tell you over think the fuck outta shit.
You have no idea how many "I have a boyfriend" responses I've gotten before and still slayed.
My go to response is "We can just be friends :)"
Tried, tested, and proven.
Women will play hard to get, you just have to know how to read it. For all you know she probably just said it to make you go away.
How you react to a rejection is how she'll judge you. No big deal, then you seem pretty chill. If you shutdown and creep in a distance, you'll freak her out even more.

The problem is you made a big deal of it in your head, aka put it on a "the pussy on the pedestal".
Get ripped, make money, and learn some shit. You'll slay hard if you follow that basic mindset.
You talk shit about the game, but I highly doubt you've read into it. Can't expect to win the game of chess if you do not know the rules.

Yeah I'm like 5-6, somewhere in between.

Will be a 7 with some effort [getting into physically fit range and grooming well].

I have no idea how Ryan Gosling got put in as a 7 though, he's considered a hearthrob.

Don't see how 8-10 are distinguishable tbh.

see this woman very often on train.

Saw her today- didn't say anything.

One time I made eye contact with her and she smiled back.

Going to approach her and start a conversation.

Won't read that "what to say" b.s. like the Game or whatever bc I'm just going to speak from the heart.

"Hey. How's it going. Where you from? Can I have your number?"

wish me luck boys.

Why are men on this forum such spineless cowards.

LOL I like how TS is going to work him self up to a 7..
Dumb ass!

I appreciate his honesty. And I empathize with his missed opportunities - I bet most of us have left a moist girl confused while we were figuring things out.

Sure, he's about a decade behind schedule, but he has imported values and wants to earn a good lay. That's noble.

I don't do this often these days but the last time I approached a girl, it was at a bar last week. I was with my friends and noticed a couple of girls walk in and one of them was really pretty. I kept looking over at her and she noticed, because she would occasionally glance over at me and whisper to her friend. It took me awhile but I mustered up the courage to finally approach her table. I was actually hoping for an opportunity when her friend goes to the bathroom. In the mean time I saw three different guys approach that table and get turned down. She was easily the hottest chicks in the bar that night.

I eventually said fuck it because I have nothing to lose. I approached with as much respect I possibly could, because if I put myself in their shoes, some random asshole coming to interrupting my conversation with a friend would be annoying, especially considering it happened three times already that same night. We had a small conversation, and not to be a rude asshole (something a lot of guys seem to mess up) I introduced myself to her friend too and tried to involve her in the conversation, although she didn't much. I got the vibe she was intrigued, but in the end, she politely mentioned that she has a boyfriend. She adds, "I'm sorry."

I don't know why she's sorry but I don't think it's right to be sorry for having a boyfriend. I mention that her boyfriend is lucky to have her, say bye to both girls, and peace out. I got rejected but I felt good about the interaction. Once in awhile I think it's good to approach women at least just to remind yourself that it's not a big deal and to brush up on your social skills.

I don't do this often etc...

Sometimes you just need to plant the seed and give it time to grow. She said she was sorry because if she didn't have a bf, she would be on your menu.

Idk if you exchanged contact info, but if she can reach you when she gets bored or sick of her current bf's bullshit, you could still cash this ticket a few weeks or months from now.

Hi Folks,

Wanted to give you guys an update on my non-existent dating life.

About 2-3 weeks ago I messaged a lady acquaintance [only met her once at a college party] and she said was going to bed so I asked for her number.

She gave me her number and I texted her and asked her out for coffee.

She said yes.

We worked out the details and I canceled on the day we were supposed to meet.

I apologized and said I'd try to make it up for her but my guess is she lost interest at this point.

Made an okcupid profile to get some practice in [meeting girls and talking to them] but those fucks changed the way the site works with some weird settings.

Really aiming at meeting women in-person though rather than online.
You dumb. No hope in you weirdo

Thanks for the debrief TS. The back and forth you've been having with sissypunch (and all previous posts) basically highlights you're a weak minded, self-centered dumbass.

You received so much advice on this thread and didn't listen to any of it. You then try to assert your masculinity by saying you've had girls "come onto" you in the past, despite not actually getting anywhere during the situation, and saying you regretted some of them.

You then judge yourself based on your weight and looks ("sexy haircut") swearing down you'll be a "7" after a few months... What type of person do you think you'll attract with this type of mindset? One with the same selfish egotistical mindset of yours?

Anyways, thanks for posting this thread. Always nice to be reminded to be thankful for what we have.
Has he done something that rubbed you the wrong way in the past (besides the above, and misspelling his name)?
cher-clueless-tai-virgin-370273.jpg

Back