Good Forgotten 90s Movies

Heaven and Earth
Dreaming with the Fishes

There’s this pile of shizz to round out the decade

Pretty close but I’ll make a note of it since it was played in every math class I had in the 90’s

Pretty close but I’ll make a note of it since it was played in every math class I had in the 90’s

Omg

Yes ok then this might be late 80s but In the same spirit.

But white washed of course

THE FAN
maxresdefault.jpg

Great movie, great performances, great actors, De Niro KILLS IT
Criminally underrated movie
agreed..."knife doing business with you" :)

All right, last one from me for a little while.

A Simple Plan.

Good people getting twisted and corrupted through greed. Basically a Coen film without the Coens.

Directed by Sam Raimi, starring Bill Paxton (RIP), Billy Bob Thornton and Bridget Fonda.

Great flick.

Single White Female.

A FANTASTIC film that no one talks about anymore. It came out as part of a whole wave of female-lead suspense thrillers in the early-to-mid 90s, along with films such as Jennifer 8, Diabolique and Copycat.

Bridget Fonda and Jennifer Jason Leigh are a great combo.

The internet aspect was sort of groundbreaking, especially since it wasn't the main plot. Also, the blow job scene was hot as fuck. I'd probably have to watch it again to really rate it as a film, but it was a good experience for sure.

Also, the way I remember some people talking about the movie at the time was funny. There were some people who misunderstood the title and thought the person listing the ad for a roommate was being "racist" because they wanted a "single white female". They didn't understand that the person was describing herself rather than requesting only a white roommate. :)

MV5BMjE2NTEwZWYtYzcxYi00MzZhLTg0NDMtNTBhMTM3MjEyMmU3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTI4MjkwNjA@._V1_UY1200_CR87,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

end-of-days-movie-poster-1999-1020216063.jpg

large_IPxaDae1XZp9UuS0wqqXBms4aQ.jpg

the-bone-collector.jpg

1999 was a great year for movies, IMO

Stigmata makes me think of this...

MV5BM2M2MDJhMDgtMmJkYy00MTgzLTkyZTktODM5NzE1MWUyNDA4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTA4NzY1MzY@._V1_UY268_CR3,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

And then Denzel makes
Me
Think of this classic. Pretty sure it’s a JohnGrishom. How rich is that guy now?

MV5BODE1NDk3Y2YtNTQzYS00ZTA1LTk3ZDAtZjUxNTc2ZDhlOGRlL2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_UY1200_CR88,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

So many John Grisham movies in the 90s

Kenan and Kel was hilarious. I miss those nickelodeon sitcoms, Kenan and Kel, Sister Sister, Sabrina.
goodburger still holds up as a good film.

They replay kenan and jell and all that on teen nick all the time.

Kenan and Kel was hilarious. I miss those nickelodeon sitcoms, Kenan and Kel, Sister Sister, Sabrina.

Sabrina was NEVER a Nickelodeon sitcom. It was ABC. Are you thinking of Clarissa which is a completely different show?

Man...

I’d be embarrassed to blunder that one ;)

Stop! Or my Mom Will Shoot!

Back